Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Merrybet Ain't Paying Me My Win - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Merrybet Ain't Paying Me My Win (883 Views)

Merrybet Please Fund My Account / Nigeria Betting Site Is Growing And Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merrybet Ain't Paying Me My Win by kayphroash(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
this is to inform y'all to be careful of MERRYBET cos my account has not been displaying since i won during the weekend and i've sent messages to them all to no reply and my win has not been reflecting in my balance too. they just keep neglecting me, don't want any of you to fall victim too.
Re: Merrybet Ain't Paying Me My Win by merrybet: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
kayphroash: this is to inform y'all to be careful of MERRYBET cos my account has not been displaying since i won during the weekend and i've sent messages to them all to no reply and my win has not been reflecting in my balance too. they just keep neglecting me, don't want any of you to fall victim too.
...Sir, please kindly provide us with your username so as for us to check your account history.
Re: Merrybet Ain't Paying Me My Win by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2014
Worst customer service am witnessing....no mail reply...all mobile no's down..Seems it's high time to change from this useless bookie....won since 2days ago still not reflecting in my account.....people be careful with merrybet now o....my username is tgiggs if you wanna sort things out
Re: Merrybet Ain't Paying Me My Win by VgBgAkin: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Merrybet hasn't funded my account after winning oooo
Help!!!!!
Username is magicsticke1234

(1) (Reply)

Messi breaks Raul's Champions League record / Europa Cup Final Warsaw Sevilla Vs Dnipro May 27,2015 / Cartoon Of The Day: Will Cech Help Arsenal Outgun Chelsea? [must See Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.