Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? (19076 Views)

Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo / Genevieve Nnaji VS Rita Dominic: Who Dresses Better?(Photos) / Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by snazzydawn(f): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2006
Genevieve,Ini Edo and Rita Dominic,who is the most beautiful of the three?Please send in answers in order of preference
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by kellorah: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2006
gosh,not this comparison thingy again!
oh well,ini edo. . . . . . she's cute!
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by eveseh(f): 12:40am On Jul 28, 2006
OMG not dis again,

anyway it's ini
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by chistiana(f): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2007
three of them are all kool, we talk of pretty, go fo Ini edo, u talk beautiful go for G girl.
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by Love44(f): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2007
I think it is Ini Edo.
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by angeltolly(f): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2007
ini edo , next to genevive
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by trendy(f): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2007
genny
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by QueenB1(f): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2008
Ini darling ofcourse she is pretty pretty. kiss
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by QueenB1(f): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2008
plus people say i look a little bit like ini edo. hehe. check out my pic! lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by lamide1: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2008
in order of their beauty
1. In Edo- she is a black beauty
2. Rita Dominic- although i think she uses a lot of makeup
3. Genvieve- she is very ugly and irritates me with her acting.
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by keliscia(f): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2008
I really dont understand why you continue to put Ini edo with girls like Geny or Rita, ANYWAY MY LIST IS
1) GENEY GO GIRL GO GIRL I LOVE HER
2)RITA!!
3) INI EDO

Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by ekuns2001: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2009
Inni edo is the finest to me, and i think i like her kiss
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by Omolola1(f): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2009
@ topic

in order of preference,

1. genny

2. rita

3. ini
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by aduje(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ Topic
In Order of preference with comments-

1) Ini Edo - natural beauty and well maintained skin

2) Rita Domnic - Sexually more inviting (each time i see her, i feel like making love to her); but she is full of make-ups

3) Genevive Nnaji - clean but not attractive to me

NB: My personal opinion.
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by Kx: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2009
1. Genevive

2. Rita

Cant grade Ini Edo,exposes bre-st rather too indecently.
Not my style.

Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by Grizzly(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2009
Based on the pics posted by keliscia,

Genevieve looks like a mad woman that was told to smile

Rita looks like a tart

Ini edo looks like she's modelling for an agency badly hit by the recession

Based on how i know they look,
None of them is BEAUTIFUL,
They're pretty cos of make up and shiit, tongue
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by Lolabbey: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2009
ini is d coolest,jenny-cooler and dommy -cool grin
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by Ubiero(f): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2009
Genevieve is the bomb.I mean ,u can't compare her with the likes of Rita and Ini.Look,i'm not saying RITA or INI are not beautiful but i really think it's absurd to compare beauty with BEAUTY.
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by cantab(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2009
Genie is miles apart,

Ini & Rita cn Scramble 4 2nd & 3rd.

My understanding of the thread is who's the most beautiful; & that means natural (God crafted beauty) & not art work.
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by Jayholiday(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2009
There is no questions to this,

Its Genevieve Nnaji.. grin grin grin grin

Check out her latest movie on KATLEGO AFRICA. All the latest Nigerian movies available online in the UK and Europe

Visit us today ~ http://www.katlegoafrica.com
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by Chaflyje(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2009
i think putting stature into concideration I'll go Genevieve, Rita is not it at all, not for that her hair style she will be looking like God Forbid. I like Ini's buddy
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by eezzy(f): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2009
Genny, rita, ini in that order
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by yme1(f): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2009
they are all cute jare
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by lildainty(f): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2009
@POSTER,IN ORDER:GENNY,INI EDO AND RITA. . . . . cool cool
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by omar22(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2009
Beautiful!!!

Pretty yes but beautiful, naaaa I have seen far better
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by vanni(f): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
undecided undecided undecided

this comparison is getting to much
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by shayoor(f): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
undecided
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by chic2pimp(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEE NAIJA CELEBS ARE NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING. MOST OF EM' LOOK O.K
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by sjeezy8: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
they all look ok!!!!! but ill choose genny
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
ill choose genevieve.

@ ini edo, WTF? LOLOL
rita dominic is okay, she should stop smoking, its killing the little beauty she has left.

and ill choose dakore among all of them.
she fine pass all of these nollywood actresses, sef.

she is the most natural and has beautiful skin.

Dakore all the way.
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2009
why are all these replies saying ini edo?
are they blind or what!!!! lolololol
chei! some people have some weird taste.

she is like palm oil.
and nothing natural about her.
Re: Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? by sjeezy8: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
ini edo i wouldnt even look at her

rita she looks like a female tout

genny shes regular but shes the best out of all of dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Stay There Dey Vex While I Keep Getting Paid' Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan / You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia / See Pictures Of Ipcraft's Performance At Mark Angel Comedy/Laffwella UNN Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.