Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Thoughts On Surviving Nigerian Ebola Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thoughts On Surviving Nigerian Ebola Patient (506 Views)

The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts On Surviving Nigerian Ebola Patient by bullionmx(m): 2:56am On Sep 17, 2014
Just reading the 'testimony ' of one of the close contacts of late P. Sawyer who brought the Ebola virus into
Nigeria, brought Hope for MY COUNTRY.
she survived Ebola after 14 days of isolation . UNLIKE other countries with 90% death rate , only Nigeria has 50% so far. It's a record worth commending, which shows the proactiveness, health proficiency and the Nigerian team spirit.!
I can Just imagine Ebola virus ravaging from the south and Boko Haram from the North and who can doubt
the Nay Sayers and dooms day prophesy of Nigeria breaking to pieces in 2015. But I believe Nigeria will
stand the test of time and even stronger than expected in the next 50 years

# NIGERIA MY BELOVED COUNTRY !
read her testimony;
https://www.nairaland.com/1904068/nigerian-dr-pic-survived-ebola

(1) (Reply)

Why People Snore Most Of The Time / An Effective Strategy To Weight Loss / Pelvic/abdominal Pain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.