Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Newly Imported Hot Selling Men Wrist Watch You Can Sell At Big Profit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Newly Imported Hot Selling Men Wrist Watch You Can Sell At Big Profit (3045 Views)

PHOTO THE DAY: TINUBU Caught Red Handed Looking At Big bosomS By His Wife / Tonto Dikeh Is Not Representing Nigeria At Big Brother Africa Season 8 / Good Mucis; Good Life-d'banj At Big Sean Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Imported Hot Selling Men Wrist Watch You Can Sell At Big Profit by ecash2: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2014
If you are looking for a business you can start up with low capital or something you can do that doesn’t require huge capital to start and make handsome profit from it, then you are reading the right information now. Whether you are a Mother, graduate, undergraduate, Father, business person etc.
No games, tricks, or schemes, I will show you a simple business you can start up and run from the comfort of your home and show you how you can and make an excellent profit of N20,000 or more investing only N35,000 as startup capital following my business strategy.
I am not pulling your legs! I am practically going to show you how to receive anywhere from N20,000 investing only N35,000 doing your own business from home (I have tried this over and over again and it seems to have worked for me perfectly and it doesn’t matter where you are in Nigeria it can work for you too)!

I don’t believe in keeping money in the bank when I could invest it in something that will multiply it, instead of banks using your money for loan without you having any profit from it why don’t you invest it and make profit from it.

Before I go into revealing this business, I have received different bad comments from
I am going to show you how to start up your own wrist watch business with only N35,000 and show you exactly how you can grow it into millions if you wish. Guaranteed!

Questions You May be Asking Yourself:
Is this real?
Can this business be this easy?
Nobody practically gives away this kind of valuable information?

The Answers:
This is very real,
Easy to follow and implement if you follow it ask I show you!
And the good news is that I am not going to ask you to pay money to learn all these as you read on.

Why would I teach something that would make you such a huge profit without asking you to pay a dime you may want to ask?
I've decided to teach this business and make it public because, I am so fed up with these companies and individuals that are ripping people off and just plain lying to them with internet business programs that don't work.
Well, it’s just not fair for people who have figured out how to make money or start up their own business to be entirely selfish or so afraid that if they uncover the secret of how they got rich; the market may become dangerously over flooded. IT'S NOT TRUE. There is enough business to go around for everyone to succeed. And the fact remains the same, everyone can benefit from the available market and I myself cannot reach everyone’s needs.
So, if you don't mind working from home and making some more money for yourself, then you must take advantage of this Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!
You may want to thank me for it later when you start reaping from it.

NOTE: You may want to do your own personal homework on this system and see how you can improve on it (I am not claiming to be a pro on this am just a real guy like you have fail in business many times and was scared to believe what I see on the internet but finally took the risk and challenge to try this out).

Now let’s get into business enough of the long stories…
If you are not familiar with selling and buying products online in the Nigerian market then you really need to read this. of it but just don't know how to really profit from it then you have just landed at the right place where you will learn exactly everything I do Step-by-Step to make up to 60 -120% and above returns from my investment from each sales selling real products.

Do you know that Nigerians are now buying more things online these days from online stores like Konga, Jumia (just to mention a few) and connecting with sellers from sites like Olx? If you visit site like www. for example (there are plenty of them), you would find people pumping adverts on that site like mad, but you should ask why? Why more adverts?

Answer:

They pump adverts there like mad because people are visiting those sites every day and buying like crazy from them.
Advantages of selling on these sites it that:
1. Almost anything can be advertised and sold there, like cars, foods stuffs, clothing, jewelries, shoes, bags, phones… just name it!
2. You place the adverts for free and never pay a dime.
3 You advertise to real people in your location (state, cities). And only those who needs those things are the ones who will call you instead of going to the street looking for buyers
4. You fix the price and the customers call you to get the product at your price (you can negotiate).
5. You make your negotiations and discussions and where to meet to deliver the product on phone or whatsapp, email .etc.
6. No credit sales as all the transactions would be cash payment for those in your location.
7. You can also make sales to people in places outside your state without hassle.
8. You can have long term customer relationship and returning customers by using this method.
9. You sit at your home, place your advert with your phone or laptop computer and get tons of people in queue calling and begging you for your product or services.
10. Plus much more benefits.

You see, almost anything in this world sells as far you have something to sell. People buy based on emotion (what they can see, taste or feel and smell). So when you show them beautiful watches they just cannot, but buy it. That’s really simple. And you know Christmas is around the corner and more people are buying things this season.

I know you are salivating to start up now but you need to know what is hot selling in the market and where to buy from.

Just in case you don’t know, Wrist Watches and Mobile Power Banks are really hot selling products and booming in Nigeria market now and anyone who is determined can easily tap into it.
Please note that I am not teaching how to import watches from outside Nigeria because of a lot of reasons. Importing wrist watches and power banks from outside the country may require huge capital to be able to profit big from as you can get it same price here in Nigeria if you know who to meet. And it also requires a lot of knowledge and skills (because you may end up importing low quality product or something you didn’t want and eventually ruin your new business).
And I don’t want you to go through that stress and long time waiting because I have heard a lot of Nigerians complained that they bought such and such goods from outside Nigeria online and it took months before they could get it shipped to their location.
Don’t you think it good you swim in the shallow waters before diving into the deep blue sea?

So let’s do a simple Maths here, for example if you buy a ladies wrist watch (ladies watch sells because women buys fashionables more than men…lols) that cost N1500 and sell for only N2500 (cheap sales) then you are making a profit of N1,000 from each and you buy 25 piece for example, that’s starting capital of N37,500 then your total sales would be N62,500. Then you have successfully made N25,000 as profit selling to just 25 persons just one week or less…
Isn’t that awesome that you could make as much as N100,000 profit in a month? It’s that easy!

Just before I go any further, I really think I show introduce myself and tell you what I do.
My name is Bliss, and I am an importer of Fashionable Wrist Watches and Mobile Power banks and sell in wholesale and retail. Here are some samples of the watches and power banks I sell.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-W3GYehXb3MA/VE0EyxB4Q5I/AAAAAAAAAgI/G18ARWIxDjc/s1600/wemen.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-fSue2ES6Iis/VE0EUqlXGOI/AAAAAAAAAf4/s-bOSl_PGsU/s1600/men%2B2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-LXSMlvn3F-Q/VE0EUrDDxmI/AAAAAAAAAf8/Ig-bziJ49Qs/s1600/power%2Bbank.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-oE0JmAGb54k/VE0ESBi0xJI/AAAAAAAAAfw/qhlVCH6hUjw/s1600/payment%2Band%2Bdelivery.png[/img]

If you are willing to start out your new business, and you are thinking of where to buy quality wrist watches for male and females and power banks for phones, then you don’t need to look any further on your search as I can deliver to you quality products at good prices. Besides that, I have created a step-by-step information in an ebook with I had spent my time to create which I will be giving as a free gift to you if you are going to buy from me and sell.
In this ebook of my marketing strategy, you would learn how to start your own wrist watch and power bank business and sell online.
I will also show you 10 sites where you can advertise your product and sell at huge profit.
I will show you how to negotiate with your customers.
I will also give you free advert write up templates that you can use to drive huge sales.
You would also get free high quality people to increase your sales.
I will uncover my hidden strategies to win more customers in the shortest possible time.
I will show you in this ebook how to sell to those outside your city and state. Plus much more all for FREE!! if you buy from me!

If you are interested in buying from me to starting up today, I mean right now, then contact me on 08163902720 and I will guide you on how to become a reseller immediately. I am willing to give you my products at great prices and show you my strategies step-by-step I had used in pulling in big profits selling online system which I will reveal to you if you want to! You will have opportunity to ask me questions and get your products sold out any time. flexible payment and delivery options.
Once you get your hands on this information and put it to work, you may decide to start doing it big time and pull in millions of Naira into your account!!! Take my word on it!

FINAL NOTE
The key to success is starting at the right time, Look, You don’t have to wait till you have millions before you start you own business.
Money and success are attracted to speed… much, much, much more so than perfectionism. Besides, there’s really no such thing as “perfect” anyway. "Perfect" doesn't exist.
The truth is... it is far better to be really fast and good enough… than really slow and perfect!
So I encourage you to start fast… the best time to start is now…
I want to hear testimonies from this call 0816390720.
Bliss Oharisi,
To your success.
Re: Newly Imported Hot Selling Men Wrist Watch You Can Sell At Big Profit by ecash2: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Newly Imported Hot Selling Men Wrist Watch You Can Sell At Big Profit by freezyprinzy(m): 1:21am On Sep 18, 2014
How much
Re: Newly Imported Hot Selling Men Wrist Watch You Can Sell At Big Profit by ecash2: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2014
call to find out

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Female Chris Brown Fan Forgot To Wear Her Underwear / Omg!!!check Out The Thirst Trap Photos Kylie Jenner Just Uploaded On Instagram / DEAD AWAKE : Sleep Paralysis ( A Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.