Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition (776 Views)

ZTE Blade S6 Plus Review - Take The Remote / Injoo Fire Plus: Review, Specs And Price In Nigeria / Apple Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by Obiomon: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2014
To say that Apple's doing things differently would be an
understatement. With the 4.7-inch iPhone 6and the
5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus, the company introduced two new
high-end phones at the same time, both with a complete
redesign and a much larger screen size than any iPhone
that came before. Gone are the days of 3.5-inch and 4-
inch phones that, at one time, seemed to provide more
than ample amounts of screen space.
Now, the new iPhones make their predecessors look like
the tiny handsetBen Stiller used inZoolander. The
market has changed, and it was high time Apple did the
same.
Even though this is Apple's first attempt at building large
phones, it's not breaking new ground -- in fact, it feels
more like the company is catching up than innovating. To
be fair, finding a fresh take is a difficult thing to do in this
crowded space: Samsung's Galaxy Note series, which
started out at 5.3 inches and is now up to 5.7, is selling
by the millions, and most competing flagships aren't much
smaller. Basically, Apple would be leaving money on the
table if itdidn'taddress this segment of the market. So
how did the company do on its first try at large phones?
Pretty well -- mostly.
Q
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by MabraO: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2014
I can't rate something I have not owned
Until u ve myself one before I can tell u wot I feel
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by Obiomon: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
MabraO: I can't rate something I have not owned
I already own one !!!! 6 plus embarassed
MabraO: I can't rate something I have not owned
I already own one !!!! 6 plus
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by MabraO: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2014
I can't rate something I have not owned
Until i ve myself one before I can tell u wot I feel
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by MabraO: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Obiomon: I already own one !!!! 6 plus embarassed I already own one !!!! 6 plus

Good
I guess u like it
Compared to other iphones
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by Obiomon: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2014
MabraO:

Good
I guess u like it
Compared to other iphones
sure grin
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Obiomon: I already own one !!!! 6 plus embarassed I already own one !!!! 6 plus

Really? A phone that has not been released?
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by Obiomon: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
LordReed:

Really? A phone that has not been released?
and who told you it hasn't
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by LordReed(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Obiomon: and who told you it hasn't

The phone will be released tomorrow 19th September so how did you get yours?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by Obiomon: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2014
LordReed:

The phone will be released tomorrow 19th September so how did you get yours?
do you know where I live
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by LordReed(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Obiomon: do you know where I live

That is irrelevant, iPhone 6 is to be released tomorrow. Unless you live on the Apple campus or in Tim Cook's house or Foxconn's factory.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by Obiomon: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
LordReed:

That is irrelevant, iPhone 6 is to be released tomorrow. Unless you live on the Apple campus or in Tim Cook's house or Foxconn's factory.
thank you! you've said it all
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Obiomon: thank you! you've said it all

OK so you live in Tim Cook's house?
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by Fulaman198(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Overrated hardware operating on overrated software.
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by LordReed(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fulaman198: Overrated hardware operating on overrated software.

LoL. Didn't know you have beef for iPhones.
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by Obiomon: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
LordReed:

OK so you live in Tim Cook's house?
Gbam!!! grin
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by Fulaman198(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
LordReed:

LoL. Didn't know you have beef for iPhones.

I honestly don't, I just wish they would stop giving people the false impression that their products are better when they are without a doubt not. The only thing Apple does better than the rest is the effective marketing of their products.
Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fulaman198:

I honestly don't, I just wish they would stop giving people the false impression that their products are better when they are without a doubt not. The only thing Apple does better than the rest is the effective marketing of their products.

I totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 And 6 Plus Review: Biggerand Better, But With Stiffercompetition by LordReed(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Obiomon: Gbam!!! grin

Pinocchio. . .

(1) (Reply)

Android, Blackberry And PC Users (click Here 4 Free Browsing) / Android Phone That Has The Strongest Battery / I Need Help On Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 10.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.