Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? (798 Views)

Siblings Burnt In Osogbo Petrol Station Fire Disaster / Pics:what Could Have Been A Disaster Was Averted 30 Mins Ago / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by immortalvoices(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2014
No T.B Joshua follower can answer that question to logical satisfaction.
The fact is;
It would not make sense, finally.

Good Day, Greats...

In my years of working night duties at Nigeria Prisons Service, I was once posted on duty with a certain pastor of Christ Apostolic Church.
Through out that week of duty, he would be busy preaching to me when we re free. I actually found his sermon very uplifting.
I needed it then because I was finding life so difficult and my final year exams was just around the corner.
Well, I also listened to voice notes of testimonies in his church about how God has used him to change his church members' life.
I was been gradually rejuvenated,,, The year 2010 was one of my most difficult years in life.
Ok,,,
Just two days to the end of our duty week, at about 11.30 pm, he had a call from his wife.
She was complaining that one of their six (6) children had started convulsing.
He had to tell her what and what to do over the phone, while he prayed with her.
On hearing it, I wasn't satisfied with him staying put on duty while there was an emergency in his house.
So I begged him to go home and take care of the situation, as I was determined to cover the beat alone that night.
He thanked me and immediately drove home that night.
Some hours later, at about 2.30 am,,, My phone rang and it was him.
I felt that he just wanted to find out if the work was going fine,
But I was wrong!
"Canice, that my child is dead" was his only words he could utter.
I was so shocked and shed tears like a baby that night.
"Why do bad things happen to good people" I wondered...
Well, that was it.

Up till today, miracles are still happening in his church at C.A.C Oguta parish/branch.
And up till today, he is still my colleague, a fellow Prison officer.

Why Did God Allow His Child To Die,
When infact, He is a Reputed Faith Healer in His Church ?
This is another Question.

When Atheists ask this question, I won't bother to answer.
I won't anymore !!!
But when Christians ask this question, I only get to realise why their pastors and perhaps, their Rev.Fathers would be tempted to live a fake life.
How ? You may ask...

Do we as a church congregation, know when our pastors fall sick ?
No !!!
Do they ever fall sick, even though we see miracles happen through them ?
Yes !!!
So, why do you think they keep it top secret when they fall sick ?
It's simple...
We would start doubting God's power and wonder why God would allow His servant to fall sick.

Pathetic !!!

In the bible,
Elijah complained to God and wondered why He allowed thousands of his prophets to be killed.
That means, those prophets were God's prophets when they were slaughtered by Ahab.
The prophets didn't see their death coming, even though they were prophets still,,, Why ?
Elijah now asked God similar question that we re asking God about T.B Joshua.

What we need to understand about Men of God is that They Are Like NEWSCASTERS.
Think about it;
Newscasters only broadcast scripts that the editors have approved for them.
Now, the editors reserve the right to keep away some news from the newscasters, as we all know.
Now, when we blame the Newscaster for the news he broadcasts, Are We Been Fair ?

Prophet T.B Joshua has always broadcasted his prophecies just as newscasters do.
And because these prophecies were not most times palatable to humans, he gets bashed for those broadcasts, hence, the widespread bitterness against him.
He was only obeying instructions to speak,,, that, we don't understand.

IF YOU BLAME T.B JOSHUA FOR THOSE DOOM PROPHECIES,
Then Surely,
YOU WOULD ALSO BLAME THE NEWSCASTER THAT ANNOUNCES THAT THE DOCTORS HAVE GIVEN YOUR MUM three (3) DAYS TO LIVE DUE TO AILMENT.

God intimates his servants about things they tell us.
God's servants include my pastor, your pastor, my Rev Fr.,,, your Rev fr,,, alike.
When they fail to tell us what eventually happens or would happen,
It would be that either God told them NOT TO ANNOUNCE IT (As He does sometimes)....
Or,,,
He never told them about it at all.

And you know what ?
There is no man on earth, be you prophet, be you apostle, be you pastor or anything at all.
There is no man that God intimates about everything.
And as we have seen clearly;
T.B Joshua Didn't Seem To See This Collapse Coming.

Why ?
Because God Didn't Want Him To See It Coming.
The All-Knowing God CAN NEVER make any man All Knowing.
T.B Joshua is NOT GOD.
Therefore, He is not All-Knowing.

For some of you that castigate T.B Joshua for his inability to see this disaster coming,
*Be also ready to castigate your own Rev/pastor when he falls sick and get admitted to hospital,, (Why can't he heal himself)
*Be also ready to castigate your Rev/pastor when his children fall sick and even die (How can sickness kill kids of someone who heals sickness miraculously)

*Be also ready to castigate your Rev/pastor when his wife experiences miscarriage (Why didn't he see it coming and pray against it).

*Be also ready to castigate your Rev/pastor when his wife divorces him (No comment on this one)

*Be also ready to castigate your Rev/pastor when he couldn't see (in a vision) that his private jet was going to be used to (Illegally) launder money.

Ultimately,
Be Also Ready To Become An Atheist,,,
Because that would be all that would be left for you, When It Happens.

Have a Nice Day, Y'all !!!

Written by Canice Dim

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by Antell95(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue

Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by candidbabe(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2014
well said,
I am with you bro.
I wonder why some people think that a man like them is all knowing.
he can only see what God allowed him to see.
God can even reveal some secrets to him but ,will instruct him not to let it out to people.
or it may be that God wants to use this to test his faith.
for those that asked on the previous thread that why did God allow those people to die, the answer is God giveth and he taketh, he is the owner of our lives.
he can allow the whole world to be consumed in a twinkle of an eye and you can't question him.
that is why he is the ALMIGHTY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by hensben(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
candidbabe: well said,
I am with you bro.
I wonder why some people think that a man like them is all knowing.
he can only see what God allowed him to see.
God can even reveal some secrets to him but ,will instruct him not to let it out to people.
or it may be that God wants to use this to test his faith.
for those that asked on the previous thread that why did God allow those people to die, the answer is God giveth and he taketh, he is the owner of our lives.
he can allow the whole world to be consumed in a twinkle of an eye and you can't question him.
that is why he is the ALMIGHTY.
God doesnt taketh mr man, read your bible very well, its the devil that rule this world but those that believe in HIM will be saved in the last day.
Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by candidbabe(f): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
hensben: God doesnt taketh mr man, read your bible very well, its the devil that rule this world but those that believe in HIM will be saved in the last day.

well I don't know the type of bible you are reading,
my own bible tells me that ,the earth is the lord's and it's fulness there of and all powers belong to God.
Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by candidbabe(f): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
“To withstand hard times, stand with Christ.
When you face trials, hard times, you can
‘count it all joy’ if you add faith (James
1:2-3). It is through hard times that you
gain the necessary experience and maturity
to handle whatever responsibility given you.
We are most likely to go astray from God
and forget Him when things are easy with
us in the world because we often become
proud and stupid with wealth and pleasure.
God visits His people with hard times that
they may learn His way. His ways, though
hard to the ungodly men, are desirable and
profitable because they lead us to safety
unto eternal life.”

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by hensben(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2014
candidbabe:

well I don't know the type of bible you are reading,
my own bible tells me that ,the earth is the lord's and it's fulness there of and all powers belong to God.
yeah! heaven and earth belong to God but devil rule this world now, God allows him due to the sin of man, He wants to know his own before he finally destroy satan.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by immortalvoices(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2014
candidbabe:
“To withstand hard times, stand with Christ.
When you face trials, hard times, you can
‘count it all joy’ if you add faith (James
1:2-3). It is through hard times that you
gain the necessary experience and maturity
to handle whatever responsibility given you.
We are most likely to go astray from God
and forget Him when things are easy with
us in the world because we often become
proud and stupid with wealth and pleasure.
God visits His people with hard times that
they may learn His way. His ways, though
hard to the ungodly men, are desirable and
profitable because they lead us to safety
unto eternal life.”

well spoken...God is indeed speaking through you

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2014
The pastor didn't see it coming because God didn't reveal it to him? So God want some 80+ worshipers of Him to perish? Op I don't get you! Are you trying to tell me that God is heartless? angry huh? Smh... Ain't saying TB JOSHUA IS FAKE...but it doesn't make sense.
Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by immortalvoices(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nobleval: The pastor didn't see it coming because God didn't reveal it to him? So God want some 80+ worshipers of Him to perish? Op I don't get you! Are you trying to tell me that God is heartless? angry huh? Smh... Ain't saying TB JOSHUA IS FAKE...but it doesn't make sense.

GOD chooses what we go through, we chooses how we go through it

Read that quote with an open mind!

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by anonimi: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
immortalvoices:

GOD chooses what we go through, we chooses how we go through it

Read that quote with an open mind!

Quite profound quote.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Why Didn't He See The Disaster Coming? by immortalvoices(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
anonimi:

Quite profound quote.
Thanks for sharing.

I'm inspired boss to see ur comment

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Remove Baby Living Inside Woman For 38 Years / 8 Reasons Why Your Worst Enemy Is Yourself / Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.