Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Disable Right Click On Your Webpages Using Jquery - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Disable Right Click On Your Webpages Using Jquery (889 Views)

Free Csharp, Mvc, Jquery And More Tutorials Online / Creating A Simple CRUD Website With The Simple ASP.NET Webpages Model / Help Me With Code To Disable The Maximize Button On My Jframe (java). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Disable Right Click On Your Webpages Using Jquery by Pins(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2014
some times you may want to disable right click on some certain parts of your website for reasons best known to you probably to not let people view your source code. Here is how to do it using jquery http://www.pwlabs.com.ng/2014/09/how-to-disable-right-click-using-jquery.html

1 Like

Re: How To Disable Right Click On Your Webpages Using Jquery by bot101(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
well it is very easy to undo that, just save the page and remove the line that imports jquery to the webpage and voila!
Re: How To Disable Right Click On Your Webpages Using Jquery by MSNNG(m): 2:11am On Sep 29, 2014
For php sites your best bet is to use a plugin.
Re: How To Disable Right Click On Your Webpages Using Jquery by syntax3rror: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2014
I have to point out that no matter how hard you try to obscure your source code, anyone who is smart enough to use Telnet can get it anyway, unless you disable it. i am fairly sure about how you disable it on a linux server:

# grep /etc/xinetd.d/telnet disable=no

#nano /etc/xinetd.d/telnet

and change disable=no to disable=yes. idk how to do it on a windows server ^.^

(1) (Reply)

Meta Tag Generator / Tips On Computer Desktop Publishing / Bloggers Ur Help Is Neeeded Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.