Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Walking In The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Walking In The Spirit (392 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walking In The Spirit by rccgamg: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Text: Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Beloved I welcome you to the month of September. Last month we examined the theme the Holy Spirit. This month we shall be looking at Walking in the Spirit.
Obeying God requires Divine Strength that cannot be achieved humanly. Taking a stand for Jesus in these last days can be perilous. 2Ti 3:1 - 4
Perhaps you have considered serving and obeying God as being difficult and un-attainable? The scripture says his commandments are not grievous. 1Jn 5:2 - 4
God is also not satisfied having just a part or fraction of our lifes! He wants our all. Exo 20:5

God Can Help You Us to Walk with Him. Mathew 19:16-26.
There was a Man in the Bible that wanted to be whole and perfect.

He wanted and desired to follow the master Mat 19:16
He had done the minimum required according to human standard Mat 19:20
He could not do more when the Master asked for it.
He left sad and sorrowful because he was thinking of his strneght. Mat 19:22
Even the Disciples shared the same opinion that no one can be saved - Mat 19:25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
The secret is to walk in the Spirit. Mat 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible

To serve the master completely we must walk in the spirit. Gal 5:16 -21, Php 2:12- 13

(1) (Reply)

Come Let's Help And Your Believe Will Work For You! / Jeremy Bentham On Religion / Anatomy Of A Worshipper 1st Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.