Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Tier 4 Student Visa - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tier 4 Student Visa (579 Views)

Mainone Unveils Mdx-i, West Africa’s Premier Tier III Data Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tier 4 Student Visa by raymey2000: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2014
I and my twin brother applied for a tier 4 student visa UK in the UK embassy in Victoria island(teleperformance),church gate tower and since then,there has not been any response. we called the visa enquiry service yesterday and after tracking our application status,they sent us a mail saying our application has been processed but it might take sometime for our documents to go from the decision center to the application center.

I am scared of loosing the visa coz we paid a tuition deposit of £2990 pounds instead of the 3000 pounds requested by the school although we have the complete balance including our maintenance fees running in an appropriate account

Also because we are twins and identical,our agent mixed some information abt us. like some information about me are contained in his application form

Do u think these could cause the visa to be denied?
Re: Tier 4 Student Visa by alizenbohr: 4:15am On Sep 18, 2014
raymey2000: I and my twin brother applied for a tier 4 student visa UK in the UK embassy in Victoria island(teleperformance),church gate tower and since then,there has not been any response. we called the visa enquiry service yesterday and after tracking our application status,they sent us a mail saying our application has been processed but it might take sometime for our documents to go from the decision center to the application center.

I am scared of loosing the visa coz we paid a tuition deposit of £2990 pounds instead of the 3000 pounds requested by the school although we have the complete balance including our maintenance fees running in an appropriate account

Also because we are twins and identical,our agent mixed some information abt us. like some information about me are contained in his application form

Do u think these could cause the visa to be denied?

Your question will most likely be addressed on this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4/366

(1) (Reply)

We Need IT Students And IT Staffs / See A Man That Promised To Eork 4rm Lagos To Abuja If Buhari Win / MTN Fines Nigeria Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.