Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Vacancy: IT/technology Personel With Good Writing Skills - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: IT/technology Personel With Good Writing Skills (841 Views)

Administrative Assistant With GOOD Writing Skills & Ready To Work From Home / Vacancy - IT Support Engineer / Vacancy! IT Support Services! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: IT/technology Personel With Good Writing Skills by laseconsul: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Our client is a leading and fast-expanding IT products retailer/Distributor, who is now focused on ecommerce. We owe our success over the years to the innovation, dedication and commitment of our employees.
The Company
Established 8 years ago in Lagos with branches in Abuja, Port Harcourt. Having Served over 25,000 Customers. The company is now launching an ecommerce platform, and need services of:

IT Tech Writer/Content Co-ordinator, who will startup and head a team that’ll be focused on well researched Enterprise Tech related contents like Networking and Communications, Servers, Storage & Hosted Infrastructure, Security, Software licensing etc and basically understand the features for these products line and how it benefits the target market.

1. Create, develop and manage content for company's web, email, SMS etc
2. Work with design officer to coordinate web projects across departments
3. Maintain a consistent feel throughout all communications mediums

We welcome with a track record in writing technology related products like the ones above, and this is a full time job, not part time. Must be smart, attentive to detail, and be able to multi task.

While the field may sound as though its material is as objective as possible and strictly for informing audiences, technical writers also engage in persuasive content development, often working in connection with marketing and sales teams. To persuade, after all, content often needs to be precise and credible, so technical writing easily fits in.

Interested Applicants should email application to with topic:Tech Writer: tech@laseconsulting.com

We will provide you as many content as needed.

We prefer candidates that live around Ikeja.

All Applications must be submitted by September 23th, 2014
Re: Vacancy: IT/technology Personel With Good Writing Skills by laseconsul: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Open
Re: Vacancy: IT/technology Personel With Good Writing Skills by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
I actually fit into this job but it seem to me like you may be needing a very techy person and a content writer differently to make the job a little less stressful.
Content writing itself is a very stressful job.
E-commerce on the other hand especially when it is a start-up requires lots of hard work from the employees.
I wish to send in my resume but I must confess its quite scary - your job description. Scary in terms of work load.
You can check me out on LinkedIn Adetunji Bademosi.
Per adventure there is a place I could fit into.

But hands off. Who am I to teach you your job.
Re: Vacancy: IT/technology Personel With Good Writing Skills by laseconsul: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
NairaMode: I actually fit into this job but it seem to me like you may be needing a very techy person and a content writer differently to make the job a little less stressful.
Content writing itself is a very stressful job.
E-commerce on the other hand especially when it is a start-up requires lots of hard work from the employees.
I wish to send in my resume but I must confess its quite scary - your job description. Scary in terms of work load.
You can check me out on LinkedIn Adetunji Bademosi.
Per adventure there is a place I could fit into.
But hands off. Who am I to teach you your job.

Interestingly, the StartUp already has an existing writer. However, need to build a dedicated writing team with core IT background.
Re: Vacancy: IT/technology Personel With Good Writing Skills by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
laseconsul:

Interestingly, the StartUp already has an existing writer. However, need to build a dedicated writing team with core IT background.

Good luck friend.
I am loving The Ecommerce boom in Nigeria.
Re: Vacancy: IT/technology Personel With Good Writing Skills by rubris4u: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Please what is the renumeration like. Can someone who lives at ketu apply

(1) (Reply)

Could Dis B Scam company name Truelink Integrated Service / A Global Media Company Set To Launch In Nigeria Are Looking For Sales Personnel / Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.