Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,008 members, 7,953,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Airtel BB Plan. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BB Plan. (532 Views)

Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / Airtel BB Plan Rocks On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel BB Plan. by natas22: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Guys WTF is wrong with airtel, please can some please explain to me how i can reduce the rate they waste my bandwidth, i always swap my 1500 bb plan to my modem to browse but the 2g dose not last. i might download a file of 700mb the next thing i would find out that the plan will be exhausted, Guys whats the solution to this problem or should i switch network and whats the best network to use. I need advice
Re: Airtel BB Plan. by ifaoni(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2014
switch to eti or mtn
Re: Airtel BB Plan. by natas22: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
ifaoni: switch to eti or mtn
So there is no way to solve the problem eti and mtn signals are not so strong in area except airtel that sucks big time.

(1) (Reply)

Read These 6 Warnings Before You Update Your Iphone Or Ipad To Ios 8 / Just Curious / Blackberry Z10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.