Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo (2351 Views)

Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol / Checkout This Controversial Nollywood Movie Posters (photos For 18+) / 12 Controversial Nollywood Actresses And Their Reckless Lifestyles Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo by Gibsoon: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Popular nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo is Always in the news now,as her controversial remarks takes everybody by surprise..Now she claims Kim kardashian west stole her looks.

Read the full gist on Abel"s blog.

Re: Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo by ElFenomeno1: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
OP, you, Abel and Ebube are fu...cking drongos!
Re: Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo by ifyalways(f): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
ElFenomeno1: OP, you, Abel and Ebube are fu...cking drongos!
Mr crackles undecided
Re: Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo by ElFenomeno1: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
ifyalways:
Mr crackles undecided

Who is that?!

Maybe you are right
Re: Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo by ifyalways(f): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Who is that?!

Maybe you are right
I AM indeed right. Welcome back.

Married now? The fire is still there but the venom is reduced. . . From experience, the love of a good woman do that to a man. cheesy
Re: Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo by ElFenomeno1: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
ifyalways:
I AM indeed right. Welcome back.

Married now? The fire is still there but the venom is reduced. . . From experience, the love of a good woman do that to a man. cheesy

grin wink

Good to see you still recognise.... Respect lady
Re: Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mr Crackles?
Re: Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo by ElFenomeno1: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
jennykadry: Mr Crackles?

Yes Brash aka Mr Crackles typing tongue
Re: Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Yes Brash aka Mr Crackles typing tongue

I swear i will kill you
Re: Controversial Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Claims Kim Kardashian Stole Her Loo by ElFenomeno1: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
jennykadry:

I swear i will kill you

LOL grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Psquare At B.E.T. Awards 2010 / Nebo Olive, A 2012 UNN Graduate Is Dead! / OMG!! You Wont Beleive What Kim K Asked Kanye West To Do Coz Of Amber Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.