Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ever Gone Crazy After Taking Too Much Alcohol? Narrate Your Craziest Experience! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Gone Crazy After Taking Too Much Alcohol? Narrate Your Craziest Experience! (921 Views)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / First Class Student Of OAU Goes Crazy After He Was Given An Extra Year(Video) / Effects Of Taking Too Much Garri On Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Gone Crazy After Taking Too Much Alcohol? Narrate Your Craziest Experience! by franconian: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
People take Alcohol for different reasons. I'm not really an "alcoholic" guy but once in while, I do take alcohol (in parties mostly). Most times, I don't get drunk..... just to do the needful - dance/gyrate.

But in two occasions, I have gone overboard and went crazy.

Let me narrate this one.

I went for a party at a friend's place (family house) n got drunk. They didn't allow me to go home, so I had to sleep over. I woke up in the night, went outside n slept comfortably in the corridor. Unfortunately, a woman left her "black" (she uses firewood to cook) pot outside. I turned it upside down n it became my pillow for the night.

My friend whom I shared the the room with was drunk as well. When everyone woke up the next morning, they were surprised to see me enjoying my sleep outside but they decided to allow me wake up on my own.

I woke up around 9 a.m, still tipsy, and immediately went home without anyone knowing. I was in white t-shirt: "It was white" I would say, cos the floor n the charcoaled pot had dealt with it.

I had to walk for about 25 minutes before getting to my place. While I was walking home, I noticed people were looking at me - some were even laughing. I was still too tipsy to notice that over half of my face was black n my white was no longer fit to b called white.

When I got home, My dad recorded a video of me before allowing me to bathe. I took my bath, slept again n woke up later in the day looking sick.

When my dad came back in the evening, it was world war iii. To make matters worst, a girl I was wooing saw me too - I couldn't stand her when she was describing how I looked on my way home.

That's one of my two crazy experiences.... there will never b a third!

Now narrate yours!
Re: Ever Gone Crazy After Taking Too Much Alcohol? Narrate Your Craziest Experience! by Feranmicharles(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Drinking fanta and coke since 100BC
Re: Ever Gone Crazy After Taking Too Much Alcohol? Narrate Your Craziest Experience! by Krak(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
This is the very reason why I dont take alcohol.
Re: Ever Gone Crazy After Taking Too Much Alcohol? Narrate Your Craziest Experience! by rawpadgin(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
I don't drink to get drunk
I know my limits
Re: Ever Gone Crazy After Taking Too Much Alcohol? Narrate Your Craziest Experience! by franconian: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Feranmicharles: Drinking fanta and coke since 100BC
grin grin na e diabetes never finish you?

rawpadgin: I don't drink to get drunk
I know my limits
Yeah Bro, we all know our limits, but it takes real discipline to drink within the limit all the time. I have noticed that I easily get drunk when I am not the one buying the drinks. So, I have learned to be buying my drinks when I am out with ma guys.

But talk truth, b4 u learn this limit tin, yawa nor ever gas against u?

Krak: This is the very reason why I don't take alcohol.
Well, prevention they say is better than cure. But I must tell you Bro, alcohol is a beautiful thing! It only gets nasty when you take it too much. Same for almost every other thing we consume.
The only p with alcohol is that the more u take it, the more u long for more.....till u can barely pick a glass up!

(1) (Reply)

He Has A Dark Patch Around His Mustach Area / Sonoace Ultrasound, X-ray Machine Etc / 11 Benefits Of Green Tea And How To Make Money Selling It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.