Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Buying Bulk Moneypak For Perfect Money! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buying Bulk Moneypak For Perfect Money! (1001 Views)

Buying Bulk Moneypaks/cash Reload/paypower/reloadit/vanilla Codes Daily / Interested In Buying Bulk AGO / Free Money To Your Perfect Money Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Bulk Moneypak For Perfect Money! by Moneypak1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hello!

I am looking for bulk moneypak provider. I currently purchase 50k to 60k moneypak per day. I am ready to provide 70% for Moneypak that you provide me. Means, you provide me $100 money pak and I will provide you $70 Perfect money right then and there. I am very serious about this business and is looking for long term business associates. If anyone is interested, please contact me on ICQ plus OTR. My ICQ ID is: 662744907

Also, you can add my jabber Id: dimitri@jabber.de

Please note: I am into this business for more than year now and I have deals with some of the well known MP dealers like Dr. exchanger from clearnet.

So, If interested you can certainly contact me on the ID mentioned above and we will discuss further.

Scammers: Please do not waste your and my time.

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Secret I Want To Reveal Is Here And You Are Lucky If You See This. / Get These Building Materials @ Reasonable Prices From Us !!! / Need Buyer For My Dark Body Black Tourmaline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.