Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dopest Modenine Barz - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Dopest Modenine Barz (9509 Views)

"The Beginner’s Guide” How To Rap By Modenine / Another Modenine Diss. Ghetto P Big Baby (3rd Modezero Diss Song) / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

dude shut up..
repeating an old verse in a radio station is wack.....
Lol Must 9ja Rapper Does It ooh!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lol Must 9ja Rapper Does It ooh!

I know.... but its disrespect to hip hop
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by tysonnn(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

I know.... but its disrespect to hip hop
it's no disrespect... It's just that..
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Cranium(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ibime....wat's ur view 'bout Mode9?

1 Like

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

dude shut up..
repeating an old verse in a radio station is wack.....

"my cold flow bring more ac to milan"

how do you defend such lines? there are better ways this coulda been worded - the concept of wordplaying ac & milan was good but the delivery is nonsense...

cold flow can't bring the ac....it's the ac that would actually bring the cold. these are the things village miscreants like kim hype as lyricism. the hip-hop audience in nigeria needs education or perhaps exposure!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

how do you defend such lines? there are better ways this coulda been worded - the concept of wordplaying ac & milan was good but the delivery is nonsense...

cold flow can't bring the ac....it's the ac that would actually bring the cold. these are the things village miscreants like kim hype as lyricism. the hip-hop audience in nigeria needs education or perhaps exposure!

This is insanity!

This lunatic keeps exposing his illiteracy to the public.

The incredulous degree of stupidity and inexposure you showcase on this thread is mind-boggling!

Are you really insane or you are pretending to be a mmoron? Of all the nnonsense you spit on this forum which of them can match that line? That is if the lines are actually yours!

Coogar you are a irrelevant iidiot who can't dig the simplest punchlines. Mr. Punchline Recycler, keep deceiving kids and don't stop disgracing yourself.

Your IQ is too low to dig outta this world punchlines, you are a horrible iimbecile who is good for nothing, all you know how to do is recycle and bite other people's lines you ffool.

1 Like

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

right ....
its funny ve actually come up with something similar but it isn't constructed like this....
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
mikuz:

This is insanity!

This lunatic keeps exposing his illiteracy to the public.

The incredulous degree of stupidity and inexposure you showcase on this thread is mind-boggling!

Are you really insane or you are pretending to be a mmoron? Of all the nnonsense you spit on this forum which of them can match that line? That is if the lines are actually yours!

Coogar you are a useless iidiot who can't dig the simplest punchlines. Mr. Punchline Recycler, keep disgracing yourself.

Your IQ is too low to dig outta this world punchlines, you are a horrible iimbecile who is good for nothing, all you know how to do is recycle and bite other people's lines you ffool.

you are a proper oloshious fellow!
your miseducation is the reason why such basic rëtarded lines are big in your eyes. you should go home, find a long rope and a strong beam to tie it to. without a shadow of doubt, you are the most useless sonofawhöre this forum has ever produced.

you belong to the posse of deluded scientology-esque minority cabal of rabid, fanatical semi-illiterates who attack, ridicule and denigrate anyone who has the chutzpah to question your demigod's weak chain of thoughts when penning good bars. if you weren't such a despicable obnoxious nitwit that displays the same fit of a photo-sensitive epileptic patient, you shoulda known cold flows cannot bring an a/c.

it should be the other way round. kim, the money spent on your education should have been used to purchase prophylactics to prevent your conception in the first place. scratch that, money spent on your education should have been given to the "go & die" widow in your state of origin.

you are a pus-oozing red-boil on the arsë of humanity. grin
uselessness cannot get worse than what your life epitomises. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

right ....
its funny ve actually come up with something similar but it isn't constructed like this....

you write lyrics.....
please defend "my cold flow bring ac to milan"

tell me how cold flow can bring a/c? you are a mode-9 fan, defend this horrible punchline. if you need help, call out on your fellow pen-gamers to explain this.

i have been listening to all of modo's albums all day & the punches don't mostly connect. yes, he's the only one doing it in naija but that doesn't mean y'all should eat the faeces he serves on your plate.

best lyricist in nigeria? it's a slap on your face.
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

you are a proper oloshious fellow!
your miseducation is the reason why such basic rëtarded lines are big in your eyes. you should go home, find a long rope and a strong beam to tie it to. without a shadow of doubt, you are the most useless sonofawhöre this forum has ever produced.

you belong to the posse of deluded scientology-esque minority cabal of rabid, fanatical semi-illiterates who attack, ridicule and denigrate anyone who has the chutzpah to question your demigod's weak chain of thoughts when penning good bars. if you weren't such a despicable obnoxious nitwit that displays the same fit of a photo-sensitive epileptic patient, you shoulda known cold flows cannot bring an a/c.

it should be the other way round. kim, the money spent on your education should have been used to purchase prophylactics to prevent your conception in the first place. scratch that, money spent on your education should have been given to the "go & die" widow in your state of origin.

you are a pus-oozing red-boil on the arsë of humanity. grin
uselessness cannot get worse than what your life epitomises. grin

Hahahahahahaha Coogar!!! YOU WAN KILL PERSON? ABI PERSON NO FIT FOLLOW YOU PLAY AGAIN' Bcz Ya Manure Team Lost, You Just Carry The Vex Wey Dey Ya Mind Use Pound On Kim. Abeg Take Am Easy And Learn To Treat Ladies Ryt. As 4 That Line, You're Ryt. But Mind You, It Might Be A Freestyle And I Don't Believe Any1 Can Freestyle Witout Making Mistakes!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Hahahahahahaha Bcz Ya Manure Team Lost, You Just Carry The Vex Wey Dey Ya Mind Use Pound On Kim. Abeg Take Am Easy And Learn To Treat Ladies Ryt. As 4 That Line, You're Ryt. But Mind You, It Might Be A Freestyle And I Don't Freestyle Witout Making Mistakes!

i appreciate your honesty.
i doff my hat to honest people & my respect for you just doubled tonight.

it wasn't a freestyle....that line was on a track on his album. the track is called "it's a goal".

a better way to write it is ..... "my ac brings cold flow to milan" but then the punch wouldn't have carried any potency....good writers bin such and find something else to write about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

you write lyrics.....
please defend "my cold flow bring ac to milan"

tell me how cold flow can bring a/c? you are a mode-9 fan, defend this horrible punchline. if you need help, call out on your fellow pen-gamers to explain this.

i have been listening to all of modo's albums all day & the punches don't mostly connect. yes, he's the only one doing it in naija but that doesn't mean y'all should eat the faeces he serves on your plate.

best lyricist in nigeria? it's a slap on your face.

to me its just a cool line.....
even Eminem's lines that seem to wow people don't really move me.... its only battle punchlines that move me......

I don't even listen to mode nine....Kendrick Lamar is a better lyricist by far........
am not a fan of mode nine.... but just like some of his songs....
don't get me wrong
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

to me its just a cool line.....
even Eminem's lines that seem to wow people don't really move me.... its only battle punchlines that move me......

I don't even listen to mode nine....Kendrick Lamar is a better lyricist by far........
am not a fan of mode nine.... but just like some of his songs....
don't get me wrong

i like some of his songs too.
listen, i am not saying modenine is a terrible rapper. he's very good at what he does but some of the hype gets overboard when his followers go with the best lyricist line.

that's just overhyped. they should leave it at his level - he's very good but nowhere near the best lyricist in africa or what not. kim is a fool......his head is buried in his arsë.....he's a recto-cranially inverted peasant! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

heheh I forgot...
you mentioned the freestyle for MTV in the car..that Eminem killed proof...
hahahah
you make me laugh....
in case you didn't notice....proof was on low key...Eminem was selfish with the mic...he was in the mood......
even Eminem said it himself that there's no better freestyle emcee than proof....
in the mall in Detroit where they brawled then......whoever has the highest wins host battles....
proof never for once lost.......and hosted till the end.....
it was even proof that hosted Eminem vs kuniva.whom slim ripped apart......kuniva then joined d-12....

so proof would kill and massacre em....in a freestyle brawl....
go check out d12 freestyle on Tim west wood... and tell me who was the most outstanding if not proof r.I.p
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

listen, i am not saying modenine is a terrible rapper. he's very good at what he does but some of the hype gets overboard when his followers go with the best lyricist line.

that's just overhyped. they should leave it at his level - he's very good but nowhere near the best lyricist in africa or what not. kim is a fool......his head is buried in his arsë.....he's a recto-cranially invented peasant! grin cheesy

so who's the best lyricist in Africa?
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

i dunno - but from what i read here on NL & the things i have seen with ma eyes, modo cannot even be in the top 10 with his "guguru & epa" punches.

iamaromolaeran:
heheh I forgot...
you mentioned the freestyle for MTV in the car..that Eminem killed proof...
hahahah
you make me laugh....
in case you didn't notice....proof was on low key...Eminem was selfish with the mic...he was in the mood......
even Eminem said it himself that there's no better freestyle emcee than proof....
in the mall in Detroit where they brawled then......whoever has the highest wins host battles....
proof never for once lost.......and hosted till the end.....
it was even proof that hosted Eminem vs kuniva.whom slim ripped apart......kuniva then joined d-12....
so proof would kill and massacre em....in a freestyle brawl....
go check out d12 freestyle on Tim west wood... and tell me who was the most outstanding if not proof r.I.p

proof had nothing to say.....
eminem was more hilarious - he was telling the story & adding multis to his punches while proof was rapping about prison bars & alcatraz.

eminem had that line - "we are coming to you, in the nüde" - even proof was laughing his guts off at that stage.

proof is an excellent freestylist - he has the durability but he rarely says stuff that make you jump off your seat. eminem does it short but he would say the most outlandish things that you wouldn't even think people should say on the mic.....
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

Papoose or A.k.A
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Papoose or A.k.A

.hahah. a.k.a? that light skinned untalented latrine pit....
abeg

my freestyles would destroy his writtens. .

havent you heard the song he did with iceprince??

mode nine is still the one that's the lyricist of Africa cos he has drones competing with him

I think he has won lyricist of the year 5 times in a row now or so
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

i appreciate your honesty.
i doff my hat to honest people & my respect for you just doubled tonight.

it wasn't a freestyle....that line was on a track on his album. the track is called "it's a goal".

a better way to write it is ..... "my ac brings cold flow to milan" but then the punch wouldn't have carried any potency....good writers bin such and find something else to write about.

Lololololol, you're an illiterate. How's that better than what Modo spat? This is a proof that you're wack beyond imagination, punchline lifter.

Modo used 'Ac' as a verb and not as a noun you ffool. Modo's bars are too intelligent for you iidiot!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

i dunno - but from what i read here on NL & the things i have seen with ma eyes, modo cannot even be in the top 10 with his "guguru & epa" punches.

proof had nothing to say.....
eminem was more hilarious - he was telling the story & adding multis to his punches while proof was rapping about prison bars & alcatraz.

eminem had that line - "we are coming to you, in the nüde" - even proof was laughing his guts off at that stage.

proof is an excellent freestylist - he has the durability but he rarely says stuff that make you jump off your seat. eminem does it short but he would say the most outlandish things that you wouldn't even think people should say on the mic.....

lol

Eminem's freestyle wasn't hilarious at all to me...considering the fact ve heard things far more comic and humorous from him and other battle rappers......
actually proof is a very funny rapper.....
lol...how can you win a rap battle without being funny or saying funny things....
proof is very very very funny....u just don't have clips he brawled and freestyled......

go check out d12 in rap city and Tim west wood.....

most outstanding and funniest verse was proof
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

that's just overhyped. they should leave it at his level - he's very good but nowhere near the best lyricist in africa or what not. kim is a fool......his head is buried in his arsë.....he's a recto-cranially inverted peasant! grin cheesy

You're an oaf, Modenine is the best lyricist in Africa, the only one who comes close to him is Proverb - apart from him no other rapper can stand Modo!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
mikuz:

Lololololol, you're an illiterate. How's that better than what Modo spat? This is a proof that you're wack beyond imagination, punchline lifter.

Modo used 'Ac' as a verb and not as a noun you ffool. Modo's bars are too intelligent for you iidiot!

I told you your the illiterate one.....ac as a verb.?...and you were hurling curses at me the other day......

you should really keep mute....cos to be honest ...Coogar is by far doper than you...seriously....judging on what ve been reading....
your dopest drop here was against bis ...where he did the Cinderella slippers simile and u did the uefa two legs things...
apart from that...the rest are mediocre ..your the most over hyped person here...let the truth be told......
there's a dude called sauron....he actually dropped the first rhymes here....that dude is a killer and was dropping consistently and always back then....but it takes you so long to compose and its only to brawl after scanning all the rhyme books in the world.....

very sad ....smh
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
mikuz:

you have wasted the funds your parents invested on you. "AC" is a verb? on which planet is air conditioner a verb? buhahahaha

this is exactly my problem with modestans - when they don't understand shyte, they go with that bar flew over your head. in my dreams, i would beat modo hands down in creating punchlines.

my cold flow bring ac to milan - and mikuz is here saying ac in that context was used as a verb. this can't be real - your stepmother musta placed this idiocy curse on you.

2 Likes

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by mikuz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

you have wasted the funds your parents invested on you. "AC" is a verb? on which planet is air conditioner a verb? buhahahaha

this is exactly my problem with modestans - when they don't understand shyte, they go with that bar flew over your head. in my dreams, i would beat modo hands down in creating punchlines.

my cold flow bring ac to milan - and mikuz is here saying ac in that context was used as a verb. this can't be real - your stepmother musta placed this idiocy curse on you.

Modo was not referring to "Air conditioners" - he was talking about "air conditioning". Saying that 'My cold flows bring Ac to Milan" is grammatically incorrect if the Ac is playing the role of a verb. Just like saying ' My shows bring TV to PH' - this is not correct too because to 'TV' is a noun- you cannot say that, rather the correct statement should read 'My shows bring TVs to PH.' If Modo meant to use 'Ac' as a noun and not a verb, he coulda said 'My cold flows bring Acs to Milan'.

Modo was not referring to Air conditioner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hahahahaha Kim Disgracing Himself In Public Since 11BC!
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
mikuz:

Modo was not referring to "Air conditioners" - he was talking about "air conditioning". Saying that 'My cold flows bring Ac to Milan" is grammatically incorrect if the Ac is playing the role of a verb. Just like saying ' My shows bring TV to PH' - this is not correct too because to 'TV' is a noun- you cannot say that, rather the correct statement should read 'My shows bring TVs to PH.' If Modo meant to use 'Ac' as a noun and not a verb, he coulda said 'My cold flows bring Acs to Milan'.

Modo was not referring to Air conditioner.

you are a fool!
so cold flow brings air conditioning? grin cheesy they have sworn for you. even modo won't defend his stüpid line like you keep disgracing your formal education on this forum.

the air conditioning should be bringing the cold flow not the other way round - that's the point. it's a stüpid line - you lose automatically spitting something like that.
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by tysonnn(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Why are you guys always fighting?
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by coogar: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

I told you your the illiterate one.....ac as a verb.?...and you were hurling curses at me the other day......

you should really keep mute....cos to be honest ...Coogar is by far doper than you...seriously....judging on what ve been reading....
your dopest drop here was against bis ...where he did the Cinderella slippers simile and u did the uefa two legs things...
apart from that...the rest are mediocre .. your the most over hyped person here...let the truth be told......
there's a dude called sauron....he actually dropped the first rhymes here....that dude is a killer and was dropping consistently and always back then....but it takes you so long to compose and its only to brawl after scanning all the rhyme books in the world.....

very sad ....smh

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Cranium(m): 12:45am On Sep 22, 2014
lol....MODO has bin a consistent rapper tho and m a very big fan of his. I argue all in his favour. Bt the truth be told, every rapper has some lame lines which makes u be lyk "oh! did he jst say dat??". Tryin to abase Mode9 aint necessary though the kinda punchlines the textcees in dis forum pen down is way better dan some of his bt he'z gat the spotlight so all encomiums go to him.
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

lmfao...
next thing he will be saying is the word "hip hop'' is a preposition
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Dopest Modenine Barz by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

lmfao...
next thing he will be saying is the word "hip hop'' is a preposition
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Recording Music Studio In Lagos - Goldmyne Studios / *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** / Tosinadeda Diss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.