Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Interswitch Or E-transact: Which One Is The Best To Make Payment? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interswitch Or E-transact: Which One Is The Best To Make Payment? (459 Views)

Please Help,how Can I Retrieve A Lost E Transact / Please, don't transact business with cloudtech, he is a fraudster / Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Or E-transact: Which One Is The Best To Make Payment? by seydam21(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Interswitch or E-transact: is an electronic payment company that focuses on mobile, atm, pos and web processing for financial transactions.

Most of our institution today, make use of this method for any payment in the school i.e school fees, hostel, post ume exam etc

Now, which one is very fast and reliable to make payment? Both charge #150
Re: Interswitch Or E-transact: Which One Is The Best To Make Payment? by polz(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
I mk use of interswitch_ etz more-dan-ok
Re: Interswitch Or E-transact: Which One Is The Best To Make Payment? by seydam21(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
E-transzct was very stressful and waste of time to mak school payment through bank

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Paid For Eksu Acceptance Fee? / Do You Want To Study In Europe? / 4 Weeks Gone 8 Weeks Left In School Calendar, Should Parents Still Pay Same Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.