Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Am Addicted To Money Spending Because I Never Had Anything - Skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Addicted To Money Spending Because I Never Had Anything - Skales (594 Views)

Yemi Alade – ”I Use Calabash As Bra Because I Am An African Woman" / Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Addicted To Money Spending Because I Never Had Anything - Skales by Gidi360Vibe: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2014

Shake Body’ crooner, Skales, is not just making money for himself after the track song but he is also spending it in acquiring lots of material things of his choice.

Funny enough, the artiste has identified that aspect of his life as a challenging habit which he needs to control.

According to him, he had to tell a friend to always be on the lookout for him while shopping because he is so addicted to it.

He revealed that it is actually because while growing up, he had nothing and as such, buying of things at will is for him revenging on life.

Read More : http://www.gidi360.com/addicted-money-spending-skales/

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Curses Gay Guy / Oritsefemi Reacts To Money Rituals Allegations / Mercy Johnson Shares Her Lovely Family’s Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.