Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers (3958 Views)

The Presidency Employs 173 Ex-Corpers Into Civil Service / Kaduna State Science Teachers Recruitment August 2015 / SURE-P Employs 100,000 Graduates In Its Graduate Internship Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by elitejosef: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
The State Universal Baic Education Board in Edo state state is currently receiving cv's from female science teachers
Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Agricultural science
Integrated science.
Entry will end on the 19th of September.
kindly grab the opportunity
Please note: "Be prepared for both Online-test(e-test) and interview on the same day you will be invited, if you are successful in the test. Come along with originals and photocopies of your credentials and a valid proof of identification (National ID, International Passport, Drivers Licence or Voters Card)"

logon to www.edostate.gov.ng t access the form
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by tunziepro(f): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
I just received an invitation for the test. Anyone else
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gustavo440: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
yes i just did too.am scheduled for friday.what day are you to seat for the test and what course did you apply for.
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gustavo440: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2014
tunziepro: I just received an invitation for the test. Anyone else

i did mine on friday and proceeded with the interview. fingers crossed
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gift3d(f): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
gustavo440:

i did mine on friday and proceeded with the interview. fingers crossed
how were d qstns? What ws your score? What subject did u apply for? And how did d interview go? Did they tell u guys that they'll get back to u?
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gustavo440: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
gift3d: how were d qstns? What ws your score? What subject did u apply for? And how did d interview go? Did they tell u guys that they'll get back to u?

i applied for biology.questions were 40 (30mins)
half biology and the other half current affairs.i scored 60%.the interview was brief, assessed my credentials and asked if i cld teach in rural area ( with additional incentive ).yes they said they will get back to us.
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gift3d(f): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
gustavo440:

i applied for biology.questions were 40 (30mins)
half biology and the other half current affairs.i scored 60%.the interview was brief, assessed my credentials and asked if i cld teach in rural area ( with additional incentive ).yes they said they will get back to us.
ok...thanks
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gustavo440: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
have you done yours @ gift3d
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by Anazo: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Goodmorning please anyone in d house. Have u received any message after d edo state teachers interview concerning maybe getting appointment letter or being posted to any school.
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by donogaga(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2014
Anazo:
Goodmorning please anyone in d house. Have u received any message after d edo state teachers interview concerning maybe getting appointment letter or being posted to any school.

They are through will compilation of names and they have sent it to the board.... Awaiting approval.

Now, How much do you think you guys will be paid? As in salary?...... Am sure its between 30 - 40k.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gustavo440: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2014
i also heard they are done with compilation.keeping our fingers crossed.i also learnt that the intake is against january resumption.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gustavo440: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2014
donogaga:

They are through will compilation of names and they have sent it to the board.... Awaiting approval.

Now, How much do you think you guys will be paid? As in salary?...... Am sure its between 30 - 40k.

did you apply or you work in the board. do you know the exact salary figures
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by donogaga(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
gustavo440:

did you apply or you work in the board. do you know the exact salary figures

Nah, Am an Engr.... I don't really indicate interest for such openings/positions.

Well, A dear friend of mine applied and am certain she will be taken. "That I know"...

From a reliable source, the salary is between 35 - 40k..... My source works in one of the banks anyways. All the best bro....
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gustavo440: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2014
i heard the stuff has been cancelled and that they want to start all over. hmmm.anyone else to confirm this?
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by donogaga(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2014
gustavo440:

i heard the stuff has been cancelled and that they want to start all over. hmmm.anyone else to confirm this?

Yeah, That's correct.
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gustavo440: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2014
so any idea of the new development? as regards when they cld likely conduct the next one
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by Sampi4me(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
msg ws sent tday 4 anoda test.
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by Rosarie(f): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sampi4me:
msg ws sent tday 4 anoda test.
mine is slated for tomrow by 4.pls i did nt write d first one.how wos d first one
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by Sampi4me(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
it ws a cbt mathematics and current affairs 25 questions
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by Sampi4me(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
@roserie wat is ur course of study.
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by Rosarie(f): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sampi4me:
@roserie wat is ur course of study.
chemistry
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by Sampi4me(m): 5:48am On Dec 16, 2014
pls send ur phone number to my email so i cn call u iesegift@yahoo.com
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gustavo440: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
mine was 25 questions not forty.
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by Sampi4me(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
hw ws d test tday.@gustavo
Re: Edo State Employs Female Science Teachers by gustavo440: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2014
it was fyn, had 52% tho i experience some tech issue during d cbt.some of the answers i ticked were unticking themselves , i complained tho but i submitted either way.

(1) (Reply)

Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island. / Magdala Nigeria / Jobs In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.