Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

10 Uncommon Phobias You May Have - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Uncommon Phobias You May Have (2802 Views)

19 Uncommon Words That You Need To Learn. (+pix) / 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 / 10 Uncommon Phobias People Have. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Uncommon Phobias You May Have by Janeify(f): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
I think mine is Pneumatiphobia - Fear of spirits....caused by crazy imagination grin
Re: 10 Uncommon Phobias You May Have by DollyParton1(f): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
adrelanine: 2.Didaskaleinophobia - Fear of going to school
Didaskaleinophobia is characterized by an aversion to school and affects 5 percent of the population.
I had that fear from my S.S 1 till S.S 3. It was more felt in my S.S 2, when I was at the peak of my work load in school. My heart dey always split and go gararam every time I was drop off at the school gate. I nearly tell my mama say I go like learn to sell pepper then, instead of learning physics, chemistry and biology.
Looking back now, all I can say is that I was just a lazy girl.
Re: 10 Uncommon Phobias You May Have by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
flatino_phobia- fear of girls with flat boobz and azz..

dicknostando_phobia- fear that your dick would its turgidity and rigidity someday..

shenogreeo_phobia- fear that the girl you are about to toast will not oblige...

weednotapwello_phobia-fear that the jumbo weed you are about to tap will be to much for the ritzler....
Re: 10 Uncommon Phobias You May Have by shakrullah(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
rawpadgin: 9.Vestiophobia- Fear of wearing clothes

maheeda must be suffering from this grin grin
guy u are on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jambites 2017/2018 Admission Thread / OAU Flawlessly Defeated In A Mathematics Competition By A Baby University / Reopening Of Schools: FG Makes Clarification On When School Will Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.