Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 (2048 Views)

Op Com Opel Opcom Can Obd2 Scanner / Hand-held OBD2 Auto Key Programmer Superobd SKP-900 / Brand New Bluetooth OBD2 Car Scanner With Installation CD & Manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Product Description
Reads live PCM datastream!
The MaxiScan MS509 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBD2 compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems.
Sophisticated yet easy-to-use!

Features:
»Works on all 1996 & later OBD2 compliant US, European & Asian vehicles.
»Easily determines the cause of the“Check Engine Light”.
»Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, & U0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
»Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes & resets monitors.
»Displays DTC definitions onscreen.
»Views freeze frame data.
»Displays monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions).
»Identifies pending codes.
»Reads live PCM datastream.
»Displays live O2 sensor test data.
»Graphs data–(1996 and newer).
»Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data.
»Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review & analysis.
»Bilingual interface & definitions—English/Spanish.
»Performs modules present test.
»Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN).
»Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current OBD2 protocols.
»Built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library.
»Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
»Software upgradeable via internet.
»Prints data via PC

Package Includes:

User’s Manual
6-foot OBD II cable
CD with DTCs and definitions & User’s Manual
USB cable
9V battery
Nylon carry case

PRICE
N12,000.

QUANTITY
Very limited numbers available at this price point and when they're gone they're gone. Order yours today.

ADDITIONAL INFO
Pickup in Lagos or Ibadan for free. Courier delivery to your doorstep in Nigeria also available for additional shipping/delivery fees.

PURCHASE
Go to my website Sales.KULUSO.Com and checkout over there or email Sales@KULUSO.Com

Compare on Konga.Com at N13,500 and it's out of stock on there.

Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
eBay member since 2002 with a solid 100% feedback rating, you can trust me as I value my integrity and honesty.

If you don't buy from me then we're both loosing money grin

Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by TCD: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hi. is this stuff still available? I'm interested . tired of paying 1k every time I want to scan my car.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
TCD:
Hi. is this stuff still available? I'm interested . tired of paying 1k every time I want to scan my car.

It's on back order and I expect my next shipment to land in Lagos by mid month.

In my opinion, any owner of an OBD2 vehicle must have this tool.

I will let you know once it lands in Lagos.

There's any even cheaper one that I also sell grudgingly, it requires you to have an Android smartphone (I don't like that a tool limits you) but it's only N3,500. Paying N1k per scan is totally unnecessary.

Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by TCD: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
What does back order mean?

Please whenever it arrives I would like to know. Thank you.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Dieumerci(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
I'll need one also.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
TCD:
What does back order mean?

Please whenever it arrives I would like to know. Thank you.

Sorry, I really need to start talking our 9ja language.

So back order is when the product is not currently in stock but more are coming.

It's different from no longer available when the product is no longer in stock and none will be forthcoming.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dieumerci:
I'll need one also.

Duly noted.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by TCD: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
CityNG:

Sorry, I really need to start talking our 9ja language.

So back order is when the product is not currently in stock but more are coming.

It's different from no longer available when the product is no longer in stock and none will be forthcoming.
thanks for the explanation . I have learnt something new today ai.

1 Like

Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
TCD:

@ TCD, I have this in U.S. stock now and wil be Lagos stock by end of month (was stuck at US customs).

I have only 2 left for this shipment, if any interest please go to my site and place your order.

Thanks.

PS: I'll honor the old N10k price for you.

This is similar to what someone else just advertised for N45k on here.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by TCD: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2014
CityNG:

@ TCD, I have this in U.S. stock now and wil be Lagos stock by end of mth (was stuck at US customs).

I have only 2 left for this shipment, if any interest please go to my site and place your order.

Thanks.

PS: I'll honor the old N10k price for you.

This is similar to what someone else just advertised for N45k on here.
thanks boss. .. hope your site the sales.kuluso.com.... lemme go order.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by TCD: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2014
@ CityNG I can only see delivery in lagos and Ibadan. I'm not in either of those cities. how do I proceed.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
TCD:
@ CityNG I can only see delivery in lagos and Ibadan. I'm not in either of those cities. how do I proceed.

What city are you in?
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by TCD: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
CityNG:

What city are you in?
I'm in Yola adamawa presently
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by talk2odim: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Does this model scan ABS, Transmission, Airbags and co? kindly revert pls. Thank you.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
TCD:
I'm in Yola adamawa presently

My Brother, as much as it pains me to loose a sale but I cannot guarantee the quality of service and delivery outside of Lagos and Ibadan, yet.

If you can a friend/family in either Lagos or Ibadan who can pick it up for you that would be ideal. For this I apologize profusely.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
talk2odim:
Does this model scan ABS, Transmission, Airbags and co? kindly revert pls. Thank you.

Unfortunately this won't do all those functions.

You'll need a much more dedicated dealer scanner for those jobs.

What this will do is the normal code scanning and reset but then adds live data logging. Live data logging is useful to monitor and resolve this intermittent issues.

Mine is similar in technical specs and diagnostics acumen as this unit offered for N45,000 on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1937251/original-car-diagnostic-scanner-all#26943440
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by talk2odim: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Was hoping to get something more sophisticated. i do have one "palasa scanner" like that. All the same alert me when u have in stock and i do hope it can be delivered (hopefully free.....lol) within lagos.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
talk2odim:
Was hoping to get something more sophisticated. i do have one "palasa scanner" like that. All the same alert me when u have in stock and i do hope it can be delivered (hopefully free.....lol) within lagos.

1) This is pretty sophisticated since it does live data capturing, at least for a N12k unit.

2) Store pickup is free in Lagos or Ibadan.

3) Delivery is extra and not free in Lagos or Ibadan.

4) Only 2 now unspoken for on the October delivery to Lagos. If you reconsider you should go to the site and place your order to secure one.

Thanks for the consideration.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by TCD: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
CityNG:

My Brother, as much as it pains me to loose a sale but I cannot guarantee the quality of service and delivery outside of Lagos and Ibadan, yet.

If you can a friend/family in either Lagos or Ibadan who can pick it up for you that would be ideal. For this I apologize profusely.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by TCD: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
CityNG:

Noo brother I'm not ready to give up yet. im that desperate. think we can come to an arrangement. by sending through a transporter courier which I will pay for, bought stuffs on NL through that means before.

At least I'm sure of the young courier delivery. You can jus send the stuff from their park in lagos ijora and I pick up here and pay for the delivery before I collect. consider this please.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
TCD:

Noo brother I'm not ready to give up yet. im that desperate. think we can come to an arrangement. by sending through a transporter courier which I will pay for, bought stuffs on NL through that means before.

At least I'm sure of the young courier delivery. You can jus send the stuff from their park in lagos ijora and I pick up here and pay for the delivery before I collect. consider this please.

Okay so my logistics partner in Lagos can do this I think. Please let me check with him. I'll hold one in the meantime.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by TCD: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
CityNG:

Okay so my logistics partner in Lagos can do this I think. Please let me check with him. I'll hold one in the meantime.
thanks boss. lemme know.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 11, 2014
I have bad news folks.

I finally received the new batch of this readers and unlike the previous ones these are total counterfeits. Good working counterfeits but counterfeits nonetheless.

I cannot in goo faith sell these so I am gong to ask for your pardon as I source a new supplier. I know they have these on Konga but not sure if they are original or not.

One of the core principles of my shop is genuine merchandise and most important of all that I Will receive 100% positive feedback, 99.9% is a failure to me.

Sorry folks.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by TCD: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
CityNG:
I have bad news folks.

I finally received the new batch of this readers and unlike the previous ones these are total counterfeits. Good working counterfeits but counterfeits nonetheless.

I cannot in goo faith sell these so I am gong to ask for your pardon as I source a new supplier. I know they have these on Konga but not sure if they are original or not.

One of the core principles of my shop is genuine merchandise and most important of all that I Will receive 100% positive feedback, 99.9% is a failure to me.

Sorry folks.

oh no. This is quite unfortunate. anyway keep us posted whenever you get the original ones. thanks.
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Dieumerci(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello boss, how far with the scanner?
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by talk2odim: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
CityNG:
I have bad news folks.

Sorry folks.
Hello bro, any update on the scanner. I don chop the money pass 10 times o! and if the delay continues u may eventually sow one to me as seed in good faith!...lol
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
talk2odim:

Hello bro, any update on the scanner. I don chop the money pass 10 times o! and if the delay continues u may eventually sow one to me as seed in good faith!...lol

grin

Are you in Ibadan?
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by talk2odim: 5:00am On Dec 24, 2014
CityNG:

grin

Are you in Ibadan?
No I am in lagos.......
Re: CityNG - Maxiscan MS509 OBD2 Scanner - you N12,000 by talk2odim: 5:01am On Dec 24, 2014
CityNG:

grin

Are you in Ibadan?
No I am in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

GEELY CK For Sale @ N170k / Toyota Corolla 2004 Model@ N870k / Fairly Used Honda Academy In Lafia @ 370k automatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.