Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Zenith Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview (3766 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Interview by efftee(f): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2006
Hi guy, i just got an invitation from Zenith Bank for a chat. has anyone been invited?
i want to know what it is like. please help me out.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by asanibola: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2006
Hi, the chat is just to know how comported you are.The main question is tell us about urself?which dept will u like to work in the bank?what do you have to offer the bank?Goodluck.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by efftee(f): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2006
Hi asanibola, thank you so much i appreciate your respond.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by richardale: 1:00am On Jul 29, 2006
asanibola.
pls is the recruitment still on,asides when is the next exercise coin up.lol
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by dew: 4:50am On Jul 29, 2006
Hey. havin gone through the chat i will advice you to focus on your Gmat Questions. the format is usually maths , english comprehension,sentence correction and critical thinking, you will have 2hrs in all to answer the Questions. work on your speed. All the best aight.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by idea(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2006
efftee, dont just concentrate on the local gmat, else you'll be shocked, get the foreign one, it's better for zenith test, goodluck. wink
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by Abacha: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2006
The Chat is just a quality check/little interview, on u
Just have to b well dressed, dats all
Then comes de pure GMAT test
"SPEED N ACCURACY"
I have written my own test,
and by the grace of God, I'm sure of over 50% questions answered

My little questions are these:
1) what's the cut off mark 4 de test?
2) how many weeks do they take to call u 4 the interview stage of late?
3) what is zenith's real plan 4 recruitment generally?

Pls help me out,
It's scary to b in de dark,

Yours,

Abacha cool
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by idea(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2006
abacha,i wish u goodluck in the zenith bank test, i dont think there's a cut off mark, i think it's a function of the general performance of the class, just hope all the guys u wrote with are dullards, grin or simply put pray u are better than they are,
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by gmt: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2006
i was also invited for interview on the 5th august, i did the test since january and they are just calling me please do any body known what i should prepared for abegggg ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. make una make my dream of working in zenith come to reality
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by georgee(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2006
@Abacha,
can a 2.2 grad apply 2 zenith bank and if so,hw can i apply? Thnx
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by idea(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2006
gmt congrats, u have gotten the job, it's left for u to fulfil your own part, it's now in your hands, juat be bold when answering questions from the panel( 2 or 3 persons).know more about the bank, browse thru the web and get the necessary details u need.take charge,
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by Abacha: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2006
@ georgee
men, guess its God O!
I sent my CV since last year
and they called me just last month

the thing is that I made a 2.2 wink
so I guess u can start by submittin online
and bliv in God, cos the rumour was 2.1, 2.1
or beta still, get an insider to sumit 4 u
so that u dont have the patience I had,

holler!!!

Abacha cool
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by ashala(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2006
Plz,i would like 2 know if the test comes up immedietly that same day after the chat,cause i have been invited for one.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by ashala(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2006
Plz Plz Plz ,after the chat how long will you have 2 wait b4 the test.I want 2 know cause i did the chat 2day.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by Abacha: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2006
@ ashala
It shd take about a week b4 dey call u
How waz it,

Holler!

Abacha cool
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by jydo: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2006
ashala, u may be called immediately after the chat. when i had my own chat around may, i got the text that i should come for the test before i got home that day. so be on the look out. wish you all the best.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by ashala(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2006
Hi Abacha,i got the invitation that same and i have been invited for a test tomorrow.I am optimistic that i will make it with God's help.We will all scale through and meet @ the training school by God's mighty grace, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Nscdc Senior Cadre Appointment Letter / Massive Banking Job At Integrated Corporate Services Limited - 15th Nov, 2015 / Admin Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.