Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Great Photographs Collected From History 2. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Great Photographs Collected From History 2. (26988 Views)

36 Rare Photographs From History. / The Rarest (and Most Mind Blowing) Photographs In History / Rare Photographs Of Some Extinct Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Tycike: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Deep
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by baybiemee: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
OMG!!! A Lot of these pictures brought tears to my eyes.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by flinton(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
And shiver ran down my spine
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by wrench: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Reminiscing
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Anthiga(m): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
The pictures make my eyes water.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by hayubee(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Really touching!!! Ojukwu ought to be fed to lions!! Imagine thoes helpless kids!!
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Nazjazz: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
God bless history !
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2014
And d Hiroshima Bomb blast explosion pix is missing All of dem here on NL who dnt believe without pics will nw bcome ova/hyper/extra Believers Shebi No cry for mb ooo. Na u wnt c pictures. @tread Proper. Was really captivated by d smoke frm d WTC been seen at dat distance. Wat a wreck

Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Truckpusher(m): 1:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Those Biafran pictures are tools of division and an ill conceived propaganda for the younger generation that did't witness that war.......

Though, Nigeria owes Biafrans an apology and the Bianfrans today in Nigeria should forget about what happened and move on else Nigeria will never move forward .................Too many injustice now stare us in the face.Question is; are the arrogant Northerners and their South West collaborator ready to change their ways? but again if the Biafrans got an upper hand won't they have behaved in the same manner?............I do not have any stake on this as a Niger Delta person.After all ,we are the greatest victim of the war..........Some regions lost nothing,some lost people ,But we lost our land and our people - What injustice is greater than that?

We are partially enslaved to the owners of Nigeria ,though time shall tell.

4 Likes

Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:14am On Sep 21, 2014
All the pictures brought tears out of my eyes all Night, you see picture of true love, Patriotism, Man cruelty to Man.

For those clamouring for war,the end product is not always pleasant.

The wickedness in this world is beyond imagination.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by siegfried99(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Wow
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by mmb(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2014
Pic No. 28 is really touching.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by lawrenceunaa: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2014
cool cool
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by sainty2k3(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2014
For taking his time to create this thread, I want to nominate this thread for the award of of best thread 2014. Really really touching a and informative,intact I can't finish reading now but am following, will come back and read everything later.
Well done op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Amazing
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by lordnammy(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2014
That pic from akwa ibom is coloured
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Harrybanty(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2014
The easter eggs for Hitler pic got me rolling on the floor. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by zuma4k(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2014
1 of the most informative threads I've come across so far in Nairaland... well done OP
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2014
trying hard not to cry..

very emotional pics...

plz let's not go back to war biko.
i just feel like nailing myself on a cross just for this world to be 100% free from sufferingssadsadsad
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by MrHighSea: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2014
Wow. 100+. Cnt rmber d pics dt got me rollin bt d last pix z da bomb n am nagasaki. Kip up op.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by jusugo92(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
After looking at the biafrian pictures,it would be very hard for an average Ibo man to forgive Nigeria (hausa) for the various crimes it committed against it people.I would rather suggest the OP to take off those pictures.You are encouraging hate instead of unity in our already troubled nation.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by MazadoGoodman: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Looking at these pictures and reading the captions, you marvel at human existance- a two faced coin. On one side there's so much senselessness, pain, evil, selfishness, suffering, death, darkness, inequality, failure, sadism, cowardice, poverty, etc. Yet, the other side abounds with superhuman bravery, sacrifice, kindness, godliness, joy, life/liveliness, light, warmth, loving, success, wealth, purpose, etc.

God help us, I pray.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by chrislu(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dis stuff Rily cured my bored. Rily spectacular.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Octaves(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
U and ur people ought to be fed to Nile crocodiles.
hayubee: Really touching!!! Ojukwu ought to be fed to lions!! Imagine thoes helpless kids!!
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Octaves(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
You and all of 'likers and sharers' ought to be guilitoned by isis
MrKnowitall: That Ojukwu guy should have been shot by a firing squad. What a terrible piece of craap.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Octaves(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
You and all of 'likers and sharers' ought to be guilitoned by isis. Anuofia.
MrKnowitall: That Ojukwu guy should have been shot by a firing squad. What a terrible piece of craap.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
lordnammy: That pic from akwa ibom is coloured
Yeah, "Colourised".
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by TheAlchemist: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
If not for the fact that my little kid was there in the room with me... honestly i wont have been able to hold back the tears... some of the pictures were just heart wrenching.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by lordnammy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote au)thor=TheAlchemist]If not for the fact that my little kid was there in the room with me... honestly i wont have been able to hold back the tears... some of the pictures were just heart wrenching. [/quote] cry[color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by aniexyz(f): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
crysome of these photos are so touching. can't help the tears. God help us.
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by amanze15(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ pic 93, I need to give my dad a big hug, he was a teenager when the war broke out. I love U Dad, you told me what actually happened....the Igbo nation has moved on-God bless Nigeria
Re: Great Photographs Collected From History 2. by Nmeri17: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
cry embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Installed PHCN Pole Suddenly Breaks & Falls (Photo) / A Snake Killed In My Lodge / New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.