Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Brother Of Top Isis Leader Repents, converts To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Of Top Isis Leader Repents, converts To Christianity (893 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Brother Of Top ISIS Leader Repents, Converts To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother Of Top Isis Leader Repents, converts To Christianity by peteregwu(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mohammed Bakr al-Baghdadi, the brother of Abu
Bakr al-Baghdadi, who is the Caliph of the self-
proclaimed Islamic State, has converted to
christianity, reports Al-Jazeera this morning.
The move has brought the man an unprecedented
backlash from the Salafist Sunni community that
has ordered a fatwa , or death-sentence, on the
man as soon as the news was spread in media
around the muslim world.
«He is no more my brother then the
miscreant American pigs we slay everyday»
told the self-proclaimed Caliph to a large
crowd of his followers. «Let Allah not forget
this treacherous swine when he pleads on
his knees to enter the gates of Heaven and
is thrown back into the pits of Hell» he
cried out, before issuing a death-sentence
on his own brother’s head.
A video of the two brothers at happier times,
when Mohammed came to visit his brother in Iraq
for the last time
Abu Bakr al-Baghadi obtained his BA, MA and
PhD degrees in Islamic studies from the Islamic
University of Baghdad and became a cleric at the
Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal Mosque in Samarra at
around the time of the US-led invasion of Iraq in
«It is definitely during the time of the Iraq
war that both brothers took very different
paths, one becoming an Oil engineer in
Texas and the other becoming more of a
prominent religious fanatic» explains
Middle-East political analyst Jim Stern.
«The two men who have not spoken for the
past 14 years have relatively nothing in
common» he adds.
Mohammed Bakr al-Baghadi and his family are
now under the Witness Security Program that has
since 9-11 opened up not only to witnesses
testifying against criminal organization members
but who will also testify against terrorist
organizations that are less organized and more
dangerous.
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/brother-of-top-isis-leader-repents-converts-to-christianity/

Luk 15: 3 "And he spake this parable unto them, saying,
4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if
he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety
and nine in the wilderness, and go after that
which is lost, until he find it?
5 And when he hath found it , he layeth it on his
shoulders, rejoicing.
6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together
his friends and neighbours, saying unto them,
Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which
was lost.
7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in
heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than
over ninety and nine just persons, which need no
repentance."
Re: Brother Of Top Isis Leader Repents, converts To Christianity by Sparrow13: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Praise the LORD.
Re: Brother Of Top Isis Leader Repents, converts To Christianity by Akpan107(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jesus is Lord!
Re: Brother Of Top Isis Leader Repents, converts To Christianity by Joel3(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Brother Of Top Isis Leader Repents, converts To Christianity by Joel3(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Brother Of Top Isis Leader Repents, converts To Christianity by tartar9(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
And so?
Re: Brother Of Top Isis Leader Repents, converts To Christianity by ikennaj44: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
it is apparent that islam can never thrive without sword, and casting fear into the heart of people, including Muslims who want to repent, its time Muslims sheath their sword and embrace Christ.
Re: Brother Of Top Isis Leader Repents, converts To Christianity by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
ikennaj44:
it is apparent that islam can never thrive without sword, and casting fear into the heart of people, including Muslims who want to repent, its time Muslims sheath their sword and embrace Christ.

Sheath their swords? Hmmm, I concur, but also feel that violence is often begotten by violence... and begets more violence. If all sides sheath their swords, I am sure that peace will reign.

Embrace Christ? We already love him (as).

You mean as a god? Lol, you can only get the foolish and the worldly among us to do that. Oil engineers in Texas for example. Probably angling for a raise.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Remember Today??? / Why Has God Programmed The World To Have Such A Violent End? / Fruit Of The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.