Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Which One Hurts More? Child Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Ball? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which One Hurts More? Child Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Ball? (620 Views)

Graphic Video: MMA Fighter Gets Kicked In The Head, His Eyes Pop Out And Roll... / Child Birth And A Hard Kick At The Balls; Which Is More Painful??? / Guys! What Should Come First After Hitting Money,buying A Car Or Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Hurts More? Child Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Ball? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is giving birth to a baby through a coin-sized hole more painful than the crippling pain of being kicked in the groin?

Nociceptors are nerve cells that send pain signals to the spinal cord and brain. These sensory neurons fire once a certain threshold has been crossed, and the frequency of that firing determines the intensity of the pain. Both the agony of childbirth and getting kicked in the balls ramp-up that neural firing.

So which then is more painful: childbirth or getting kicked in the balls?
Re: Which One Hurts More? Child Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Ball? by ERCROSS(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mehn...
Ladies wont know how much it hurts to get kicked on d ball...
Asss in...
Its equal to homicide...
grin grin grin

Likewise guyz wont know how xcruciating d pain is to pass out a 2kg weighted baby dat measures up to at least 20 inches in lenght and 20 inches in width through a small opening of a key hole..
Not even knowing if they will survive the process or not..
Omo..
Make i no lie u..
Power pas power
Pain pass pain..
Child-bearing is more than pain ooo...
Its a curse pronounced by GOD Himself in his xtreme anger with mother eve...
My opinion..
Re: Which One Hurts More? Child Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Ball? by valmunich(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
The latter mehn.. That shiii hurts like cray! You'll just feel your ball is gone into your stomach or broken grin
Re: Which One Hurts More? Child Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Ball? by Tallesty1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
ERCROSS: Mehn...
Ladies wont know how much it hurts to get kicked on d ball...
Asss in...
Its equal to homicide...
grin grin grin

Likewise guyz wont know how xcruciating d pain is to pass out a 2kg weighted baby dat measures up to at least 20 inches in lenght and 20 inches in width through a small opening of a key hole..
Not even knowing if they will survive the process or not..
Omo..
Make i no lie u..
Power pas power
Pain pass pain..
Child-bearing is more than pain ooo...
Its a curse pronounced by GOD Himself in his xtreme anger with mother eve...
My opinion..
A powerful kick can send a man to the great beyond. But I think child bearing is more painful
Re: Which One Hurts More? Child Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Ball? by tomiobj(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Nnamdipaul: Is giving birth to a baby through a coin-sized hole more painful than the crippling pain of being kicked in the groin?

Nociceptors are nerve cells that send pain signals to the spinal cord and brain. These sensory neurons fire once a certain threshold has been crossed, and the frequency of that firing determines the intensity of the pain. Both the agony of childbirth and getting kicked in the balls ramp-up that neural firing.

So which then is more painful: childbirth or getting kicked in the balls?
ask an hermaphrodite (smone with balls and a vajayjay). lemme ask google fost. yh. Giving birth lasts longer but being hit in the nuts is more painful. They did research and all. and u obviously get hit in the halls more than u gv birth. Lets just say they both hurt lyk bitch
Re: Which One Hurts More? Child Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Ball? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2014
You can do everything or anything you wanna do to me...just don't kick me on the balls.

(1) (Reply)

Seventh Day Adventist At Maryland Is On Fire / Some Things You Don't Need To Know. / ATM Machine: Please Count Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.