Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,495 members, 7,826,854 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Beware Of QAauctions Fraud In USA!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of QAauctions Fraud In USA!!! (3147 Views)

Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! / Attention: Moderator - Fraud In The House Do Something Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of QAauctions Fraud In USA!!! by samuelakintola7: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
I want to tell you some stories about scam from USA
My name is Samuel, am a used car dealer and am a newbee on nairaland, am not use it but am register today
And i find some things that i want to share.
I found one company in internet, named QUality Auto Assurance, and am register on the website of dis company
guys, i found very strange things!
am interested in partnership with this QAA and send my representative to their office. When he arrived to office, he found small room, and two guys in this room!
In dis so-called "office" my agent don't find his boss, and guys who sit in the office says what thay did not know anything about his company! very good workers...
My agent went to office on the next day and find in some "representative" named Peter I think he was African. this "representative" did not explain to my agent, but pushed him with screaming and yelling that now call the security- as you like it?
Next alert I receive after this comedy in "office", I found the offer on Nairaland from QAA
i asked my firend, and he check dis offers on manheim... Look this, i have proofs, that they pepole in QAA fooled and duped us, they offered a car that not sold, but they tell to us about it's their car and they ready to sell it to us! this is not fraud??..

Re: Beware Of QAauctions Fraud In USA!!! by samuelakintola7: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
But dis is not the end!!
And last, am called to my agent in NY, guy who help me to buy a car in USA and ship it to Lagos. He send me this (screenshots)!!! I try to go to this link maself but can't acces. May be because im in Nigeria

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QA-AUCTIONS-STOLE-MYMONEY/brooklyn-New-York-11204/QA-AUCTIONS-STOLE-MYMONEY-ALEX-RUDSKYALEXANDER-RUDSKY-ALEX-RUDSKY-FORMERLY-ALEX-BROWN-AND-1126828
and

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/qaauctionscom-alexander-rudsky/brooklyn-New-York-11204/qaauctionscom-alexander-rudsky-alex-rudskyalex-brownalexander-rudskybeth-leffeleric-gasp-1091205

so, people, I know that dis QAA is really fraudsters and scam makers, QAA is really scammers nest
So, I found this fraudsters on Nairaland today...
in short, to decide for themselves, they have to buy something or not.
beware a scam!!!!
thanks a lot.

Re: Beware Of QAauctions Fraud In USA!!! by SalvageAuction1: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
contact jonathan(dot)stratton@usjoj(dot)gov

(1) (Reply)

Cool Blue Mercedes Benz 2007 E350(less Than A Year Used) Selling 2.550m / Superclean 04 Nissan Exterra Reg Auxilliary (2 units)For Jst 790k See Pix.... / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2010 SE Sport Edition Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.