Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. (15431 Views)

JAMB Extends Closing Date To Febraury 5th / “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse / Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Lucky77: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2014
chaloner: That's why north is always back in education , if you lik extend it to December and join us for xmas....better start the schools so they will achieve something meaningful
..Just because of two weeks difference?
Na ma for you o o
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by kayzdekor(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
I believe he have a point...even thou here is no time for this children...Niger State Extends School
Resumption Date To October 10.

The Niger state government has extended
the resumption date for both primary and
secondary schools to October 10th as against
the federal government announced
September 22nd ..
The State Governor, Babangida Aliyu, said
today in Minna, that the extension in date is
to allow students and parents to celebrate
the Ed-el Kabir together. The Muslim festival
is expected to be observed on October 4th
all over the Muslim world.

www.greenbreporters.com/home/national/politics/niger-state-extends-school-resumption-date-october-10.htmlNiger State[/quote]
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by toluxa1(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2014
nifton: Gud news for me o,atleast extension of resumption at my ppa.

Same here o my brother. How you dey? Which school is your PPA?
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by chaloner(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Lucky77:
..Just because of two weeks difference?
Na ma for you o o
yes my dear
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by toluxa1(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2014
I do not think this will affect Private Schools though. I'll call a Proprietress to confirm
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by nifton(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2014
toluxa1:

Same here o my brother. How you dey? Which school is your PPA?
Toluxa my man,um gud o n hop u gud too.ma ppa is Government day secondary school,kontagora.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by harffie(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2014
datguru: sept 22 is okay, this guys should stop all this rattling and noise making in the media
jes wondering if its a muslim state! Or last year's date for the festival isn't the same with this? Hmm! Sept 22 is okay!
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by tunnyl(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Hurray! Buh does this apply to federal schools in niger?
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Sheenor: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2014
9ja kids go happy die eh!......
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by tshegs19: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2014
True dat.grin
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by DonHummer(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2014
i de tell yu, i just hop it affects private skools, cos na dere dem post me
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by switsylver: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2014
I didnt want to waste my MB on a myopic decision such as this but all the same I cant ignore policies as preposterious as this. Cos of celebration u deprive children of a full week studies, nawao. Pls help me ask whoever that made that decision whether his children are studying in that state
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by sunboy(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2014
thank God I go still flex small before resuming PPA. Any suleja corper here let's make friends.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by benpuzzy(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2014
e be like say u wan miss ur September Alawiii
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by nifton(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
benpuzzy: e be like say u wan miss ur September Alawiii
Miss wetin,i dey dia b4 nxt thursday.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by benpuzzy(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2014
nifton:
Miss wetin,i dey dia b4 nxt thursday.
i 4 say, but u need to come pay homage to me cos u dey serve 4 my Ghetto.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by blezzymoore: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Rachie97: This is nothing but trash!!! How can he extend resumption date? On what basis? Sallah? Are they not celebrating Sallah in other states?
Big trash ooooo
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by nifton(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
benpuzzy: i 4 say, but u need to come pay homage to me cos u dey serve 4 my Ghetto.
u neva tell me sey na u b Sultan of kontagora.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by benpuzzy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
nifton:
u neva tell me sey na u b Sultan of kontagora.
i can see dat u are well informed about K-town, but there are ppl dat makes things happen here. Na which state u even dey now?
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by nifton(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
benpuzzy: i can see dat u are well informed about K-town, but there are ppl dat makes things happen here. Na which state u even dey now?
Am not well informed,still try na acquaint ma self wif d place. Am in d Coalest city now.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by benpuzzy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
nifton:
Am not well informed,still try na acquaint ma self wif d place. Am in d Coalest city now.
d day u left Knt for Coal City, where did u board vehicle?
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by nifton(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
benpuzzy: d day u left Knt for Coal City, where did u board vehicle?
Left knt around 5:30Am n got to Minna by past 9 n den left for 042.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by celinababy: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls someone should help me go to Aso rock and tell Uncle Johna that we have a public hoilday on october 1st being independence and oct 4th being sallah and so he should adopt the Niger state govt System BIKONU
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by benpuzzy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
nifton:
Left knt around 5:30Am n got to Minna by past 9 n den left for 042.
why do u had to suffer urself dat much when u have access to Vehicles dat will take u straight to Onitsha from Kontagora, though it is night journey.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Kayraph(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
link2ok:

Niger state Governor nt Kano.... olodo.... shocked

SEYIOKE: KANO?

My Aboki guys, that was a mistake on my part. Thanks for calling my attention to it.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by nifton(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
benpuzzy: why do u had to suffer urself dat much when u have access to Vehicles dat will take u straight to Onitsha from Kontagora, though it is night journey.
I knw abt dat but i prefered dis 1.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by nifton(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
benpuzzy: why do u had to suffer urself dat much when u have access to Vehicles dat will take u straight to Onitsha from Kontagora, though it is night journey.
I knew abt dat but i prefered dis 1.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by benpuzzy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
nifton:
I knw abt dat but i prefered dis 1.
good. Anytime u are back to Knt, just hala me make a take u go "feel at home" or "safara motel" make we go jolificate.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by HFOG(f): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thought we'd be looking for ways for our kids to cover their schemes not increasing idleness by another two weeks. Whatever works for them. We've got different goals jare.
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Like diz

Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by ikescope: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2014

Nifton same here oh!!...bt we gatz get there b4 thursday nxt week cos of cds

Morover, we never saw in camp oh!!...which platoon were u in?
Re: Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. by nifton(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
ikescope:

Nifton same here oh!!...bt we gatz get there b4 thursday nxt week cos of cds

Morover, we never saw in camp oh!!...which platoon were u in?
Oh bro network dey vry bad in camp,u knw now.l was in platoon 3 tho i was on lowkey in all activities.Wat of u?

JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow / Pls. Can Any One Comment On This Essay" Farmer Are More Better Than Doctor" / NOUN Disowns Fake Exams Questions On Buhari. See the picture of the exam questio