Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Most Baffling Question For Christians!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Most Baffling Question For Christians!!! (1164 Views)

The Only Baffling Question I've Ever Come Across On Facebook / Question For The Gods:- How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite On Playstation? / Question For The Gods: How Do I Make Luiz Suarez Bites On Playstation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Baffling Question For Christians!!! by 2leftlegs(m): 1:20am On Sep 18, 2014
One day in school everyone was playing And chatting so we where with a particular boy who's a Godian (a type of religion) and we spent minutes trying to convince him to change to Christianity all he did to confuse us was to ask one question and honestly after that question I was blank!
He asked: since God is the creator of everything and he knows the end from the beginning and beginning from the end and knows that we are going to hell then why did he create us
Honestly till now I'm still blank
Who thinks they can explain this ??
Re: The Most Baffling Question For Christians!!! by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 18, 2014
Its so simple, Yes Almighty God created us but we have been given the liberty to choose what we want to become. To start with, it is a grace to be a christian.
Abraham was told he would be the father of great nation and his offsprings would be countless....Yet he slept with haggai
Even when our Lord Jesus christ was on the cross, after bearing all our sins and felt the distance between himself and God..He said let this cup pass over me, he could have just decided not to die...He made the choice...
Summary after the fall of man, we got to know what is good and bad, that is an inbuilt God even said I have placed before you life and dead....whatever you choose would determine where you go

2 Likes

Re: The Most Baffling Question For Christians!!! by 2leftlegs(m): 1:44am On Sep 18, 2014
authe911: Its so simple, Yes Almighty God created us but we have been given the liberty to choose what we want to become. To start with, it is a grace to be a christian.
Abraham was told he would be the father of great nation and his offsprings would be countless....Yet he slept with haggai
Even when our Lord Jesus christ was on the cross, after bearing all our sins and felt the distance between himself and God..He said let this cup pass over me, he could have just decided not to die...He made the choice...
Summary after the fall of man, we got to know what is good and bad, that is an inbuilt God even said I have placed before you life and dead....whatever you choose would determine where you go

So what your sayin is God doesn't know who's going to heaven and who's going to hell?
Re: The Most Baffling Question For Christians!!! by cybrninja(m): 1:53am On Sep 18, 2014
aint surprise y u are confusd..there riz no hell or hell fire watsoeva u pple cal it...blvn in such mkx d devil hapi cux etz amng some lies he wnts pple to blv..wich actualy mke most pple tink dat God is curel..wheras is a loving God..life was creatd for a purpose...
Re: The Most Baffling Question For Christians!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
2leftlegs:

So what your sayin is God doesn't know who's going to heaven and who's going to hell?

Am saying that God doesn't banish men to hell, we choose to...Genesis 11:31 "Terah took Abram his son and Lot the son of Haran his grandson and Sarai his daughter-in-law, his son Abram's wife, and they went forth together from Ur of the Chakdeans TO GO INTO THE LAND OF CANAAN; BUT WHEN THEY CAME TO HARAN, THEY SETTLED THERE. 32. The Days of TERAH were two hundred and fifty years; and terah died in HARAN.

Terah choose to settle for Haran and he died there, Gods plan for him was to take the people to canaan, when he CHOSE not to Abraham was given the mandate....

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Meet Nigeria’s Mostgenerous Fuel Attendant / Funny Picture:-mr. Ibu For President / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.