Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Akpors Went To Book Shop, Saw These Books And Fainted - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors Went To Book Shop, Saw These Books And Fainted (2596 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers / Which Of These Books Would You Buy First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors Went To Book Shop, Saw These Books And Fainted by chuqudy(m): 1:31am On Sep 18, 2014
1. My love for Osama Bin Laden by Barack Obama
2. The Power Of The Holy Spirit by Snoop Dog
3. How To Get Six Packs by Rick Ross
4. Ebola Prevention by Patrick Sawyer
5. True Love by Abubakar Shekau
6. A Concise Approach To The Use of English by Patience Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Akpors Went To Book Shop, Saw These Books And Fainted by Idydarling(f): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
no comment
am i really ftc?
#fainting...
Re: Akpors Went To Book Shop, Saw These Books And Fainted by Sparrow13: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Idydarling: no comment
am i really ftc?
#fainting...
sprinkle water on her.
Re: Akpors Went To Book Shop, Saw These Books And Fainted by chuqudy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
fainting is allowed
Re: Akpors Went To Book Shop, Saw These Books And Fainted by paulatm: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
NA SO LIFE BE

(1) (Reply)

Picture: See The Real Police Dog / What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) / Look Closely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.