Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Warri Ofego Episode Eight - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Warri Ofego Episode Eight (512 Views)

Warri Ofego Episode Fifteen / Warri Ofego Episode Two / Warri Ofego Episode One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warri Ofego Episode Eight by NJUWithOfego: 4:15am On Sep 18, 2014
Warri Ofego Episode Eight
--------------- ------------

First nurse; I told you he's not mad. I can see! The second nurse quipped. Ofego cuts in; I understand you people. The second nurse asked; What do we do? Una wan pursue me comot? Ofego asked. The first nurse said; We will go tell the doctor that this guy is not mad, he is an impersonator. Ofego said; No o, you people should not try it o. I will settle you people. I will settle you with chicken bone and one seed of rice. You are not serious. Let's go jor. The nurses said and left. Are you people really going to tell. I'm dead. Ofego cried. The nurses were in the hall way coming back to Ofego's ward.

From http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/warri-ofego-episode-eight.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Lamb's Concubine: A Novel / Irish Woman Wins Global Writing Contest And Two Book Contract / Evil Comedian Episode 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.