Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) (4049 Views)

Caught Bleaching? See Tiwa Savage's Photo That Stirred Up Controversy / ★ Koredo Bello In Another Selfie With Tiwa Savage | Photo / Reasons Nigerian Men Still 'Lust' After Tiwa Savage [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by justuwa: 5:36am On Sep 18, 2014
This photo has been making the rounds and many swear the groom's eyes were on the delectable Tiwa Savage..they say he was looking lustfully..

I think he was looking past her...Who agrees..

SEE MORE PHOTO HERE... http://www./2014/09/was-this-groom-really-lusting-after.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by qadeerkug(m): 6:11am On Sep 18, 2014
i just dont knw why dis carrot behaving dis days like demon""i thoughts marriage changes womens,huh tired of her silly celeb

1 Like

Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by Haywhymido(m): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2014
He was just enjoying d back view of tiwa
This guy resemble victor moses oo. Hope seh dis lady never enter one chance like

1 Like

Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
yes, reason,wat he was thinking came into act by touching his wife's back-side shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by nwaobitex: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2014
see dem
Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by Exjoker(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Leaf de dude alone...Dis pic only remind me of an american president wit agentina president durin mandela's funeral

2 Likes

Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by Babysho(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2014
what is tiwa doing?
Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by chrislu(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2014
D dude could not help his fantasy! He jst had 2 pretend his wife was tiwa. Nice ass though angry
Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by 100Cents: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2014
His wife is finer than the savage seducer...
Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2014
The guy is wondering why she's checking her temperature. Abi she get ebola?

4 Likes

Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2014
If person see free show, make he no look? Tiwa should continue to bare it till she goes nude one day. We promise to look till our eyes go weak and we buy magnifying glasses.

One thing women have ceased to grasp is that the mere fact that a man is looking does not mean he wants to do the object of 'look'. Men are fond of 'checking out' women. It is a practice and culture.
Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by immkels(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
the guy Is probably wondering What happened to her dress sense. trust me that's Pity and not Lust
Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by experimentist: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
if I talk now dem go say experimentist don come again cry
Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
photoshop!
Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by Jinyjagz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
c where d guy hand dey
Re: Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO) by tmtech: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
I beg leave d guy jare... Maybe d pics was cropped out of d wedding video ...perhaps, we he jst took a split-second to check tiwa out........ U kno Tiwa was posing like she was dancing to an indian song, and some us love indian dancers.... I bet d guy luvs indian dancers too. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Best Booty Moment / PHOTOS: Woman Beats Up Lady Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked / Sexy Akara Seller Is Actress, "Chizzy Alichi" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.