Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (823 Views)

How Do I Become A Sport Betting Agent? (i.e 1960bet, Nairabet, Etc) / Is Nairabet Scam? / Nairabet Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 18, 2014
sotty m a novice
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2014
what can i do? already. sent a mail with no reply. called and no one answered
Re: .. by dayus444: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2014
chizzily: dint bayern nunich win. i dont get them
I don't quite get it. In your accumulator you carried Bayern twice on the same day, and at two seperate odds of 1.60 and 1.90. How did u come about that?

I have a feeling that one of those Bayern games might be Uefa youth league. For instance, yesterday afternoon, Chelsea youth team beat shalke 04 youth team 4:1, while the main team drew 1:1.

If you look at it closely, that match you lost was played in the afternoon, so it's should be the youth teams. Go and comfirm the result of the youth game.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2014
dayus444: I don't quite get it. In your accumulator you carried Bayern twice on the same day, and at two seperate odds of 1.60 and 1.90. How did u come about that?

I have a feeling that one of those Bayern games might be Uefa youth league. For instance, yesterday afternoon, Chelsea youth team beat shalke 04 youth team 4:1, while the main team drew 1:1.

If you look at it closely, that match you lost was played in the afternoon, so it's should be the youth teams. Go and comfirm the result of the youth game.
thank u for the explanation.

mod pls delete thread

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom International Trade Fair 2014 / Banks To Pay Customers For Using E-payment Channels / Please help Me be Vanguard Spark Entrepreneur (rookie) Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.