Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

He Routs Our Enemy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Routs Our Enemy (367 Views)

God Routs Fear / Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? / Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Routs Our Enemy by overcomersfaith(f): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Beloved, are you cast down? Is your hope in despair? Is fear tormenting you? Say with me like the Psalmist, “one time I was afraid but I put my trust in You” (Ps 56:3). Fear not, The Lord is your Shepherd, therefore shall you not want (Ps 23:1). The entrance of your word giveth light (Ps 119:130). … in everything… give thanks (Phil 4: 6)

Sometimes, it’s extremely difficult to practice “the thanksgiving in everything” but the grace of God if sought is more than sufficient to bear us through. God let us receive the grace to always look up to you in all things (2 Cor 9:cool. Let our heart not fail us, O Lord! Help us Lord, we pray Thee.

Click here @ http://overcomers-faith.org/ to read further.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of September 2014 / One Way Love: Inexhaustible Grace For An Exhausted World / Welcome To The Month Of ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.