Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Should I Report him To Pastor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Report him To Pastor? (846 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report him To Pastor? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2014
A church member recently confided in me that he had spiritual attacks and a severe case of badluck that affects whoever he associates with, even if it is a church or pastor. According to him, he has contacted several pastors for deliverance and all of them, after hearing his story, rejected him and did not conduct any deliverance on him and infact became scared of him because of the strange battles he was facing.

He joined our church few months and we became friends. He confessed to me sometime ago about his challenges and spiritual attacks so i told him to go to the senior pastor to conduct deliverance on him. He told me i should not tell him that he will get scared of him.
He said whoever he associates with gets affected and if anyone tries to help him they also get affected and even where he works his employers also get affected.

Now, i'm not only scared for myself but also for the church and our pastor. I've noticed since he joined the church that the church has been experiencing missfortunes.

Should i report to the pastor? Is this the case of Jonah in a boat?
Re: Should I Report him To Pastor? by tuns10: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
YES report to the pastor so as to be free from guilt,or else you will be indirectly part of the reasons why the church is going through misfortunes. As for your friend, he should take his case to God directly. God will surely deliver him

1 Like

Re: Should I Report him To Pastor? by Sanchez01: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
I suggest not. Although, it may look like he is the Achan in the camp but I'd advise that you don't say a thing. He confided in you, not because he wanted you to tell a soul, but for you to just know since you are close.

Persuade him to tell the Pastors in charge so that they will profer a lasting solutiong. You owe him that. And should he reject the idea, tell him you will report to the pastors on his behalf before doing so. Don't make it look like he has been condemned for life.
Re: Should I Report him To Pastor? by Oyinprince(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
DavidJohnDavid: According to him, he has contacted several pastors for deliverance and all of them, after hearing his story, rejected him and did not conduct any deliverance on him and infact became scared of him because of the strange battles he was facing.
The guy has been running around to kids for deliverance.
Is the guy born again?
Re: Should I Report him To Pastor? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Should I Report him To Pastor? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sanchez01: I suggest not. Although, it may look like he is the Achan in the camp but I'd advise that you don't say a thing. He confided in you, not because he wanted you to tell a soul, but for you to just know since you are close.
Persuade him to tell the Pastors in charge so that they will profer a lasting solutiong. You owe him that. And should he reject the idea, tell him you will report to the pastors on his behalf before doing so. Don't make it look like he has been condemned for life.

I originally told him to leave our church but he refused. That was why i was thinking of reporting him to the pastor
Re: Should I Report him To Pastor? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oyinprince:
The guy has been running around to kids for deliverance.
Is the guy born again?

He told me he went to an mfm pastor, who rejected him. Is mfm not where the worst cases are referred to? So for an mfm pastor to reject him, you can imagine how bad his case is.

This guy case nor get part two o.

He did not get admission into university until he was almost 30 years old after trying almost 10 times. And when he finally got admission, a course of only 3 years is taking him almost ten years and he has still not finished. He also told me that women avoid him and has never had a girlfriend but there is constantly the voice of a female beign whispering 'i love you' in his ears. And when he is alone,even in public, there are people he has never met people appearing to him tormenting him everyday.

According to him, he is a born again christian. Whether or not he is actually born again is what i cannot confirm
Re: Should I Report him To Pastor? by Sanchez01: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
DavidJohnDavid:

I originally told him to leave our church but he refused. That was why i was thinking of reporting him to the pastor
Then I guess you can tell the Pastors.
Re: Should I Report him To Pastor? by honeychild(f): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
@OP
The guy is schizophrenic biko! He is better off seeing a psychiatrist. There are drugs that cure these things na!
Re: Should I Report him To Pastor? by rinrin23(f): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2014
musKeeto:

Seconded

(1) (Reply)

Is It Sinful To Use/buy/sell Illegitimate Internet Data (cheat) / Is It Wrong To Help The Needy Around You With Your Tithe? / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.