Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,677 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Had More Than A 100 Bum Injections –transgender Woma|photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had More Than A 100 Bum Injections –transgender Woma|photos (905 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Meet The Man Who Has Enlarged His P*nis With Silicone Injections To Half A Stone / Kim Kadarshian Booty Injections Have Gone Too High..see New Pics!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had More Than A 100 Bum Injections –transgender Woma|photos by candiiville: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2014
A transgender woman has had more than
100 black-market injections to achieve
her 60-inch bum – despite her friends
dying due to similar operations.
Tatiana Williams, 42, has spent £60,000
sculpting her body over the past 20 years
– including injections that have filled each
bum cheek with a incredible 8lb of
silicone. Ms Williams, who lives in Miami,
Florida, has had breast enhancements,
chin implants, facial fillers and laser
surgery – all without visiting a licensed
surgeon.
She said:
Going to the black market is a big risk.
People can die from these injections.’I’ve
seen people eaten up by the silicone. I’ve
seen them turn black-and-blue and not
being able to walk anymore. I’ve seen
people have their whole breast taken off.
I’ve seen everything.It’s cheaper on the
black market and people are willing to
take the risks to achieve the beauty.I’m
one of the lucky ones and I knock onwood
everyday thanking God that he...continue reading and see pictures:http://candiiville.com/gists/i-had-more-than-a-100-bum-injections-transgender-woman-photos/

Re: I Had More Than A 100 Bum Injections –transgender Woma|photos by qadeerkug(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2014
may lawd have mercy on ya

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: Married Woman Break The Sixth Commandment With A Very Young.. / Adama Indimi Shares New Photos / Photos: Rick Ross Upping His Game To Lose More Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.