Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos (2920 Views)

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / The Richest Man In Anambra State / "If I Were the Richest Person on Earth ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos by Barselonia(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bnaira ,One of the top richest students in Unilag,He
drives cars most of his lecturers dream about and
hangout with then gbogbo big girls on campus, dude is
well loaded and connected. Some claim he his into
"yahoo yahoo" (Internet fraud) and all, but dude
doesn't care. After spending close to five years in the
university, he had finally graduated. See More Photos
Below:

Re: The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos by yungEX(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
brodaly I hail Oo. BADT guy
Re: The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos by chinex276(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spoiled brat of a thieving politician (maybe local govt. Chairman),,, smh
Re: The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos by Barselonia(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinex276: Spoiled brat of a thieving politician (maybe local govt. Chairman),,, smh
oga siddon dr and Dey condemn some one achievement... if Na ur parents b d politicians... no Chop d money
Re: The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos by chinex276(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Barselonia:
oga siddon dr and Dey condemn some one achievement... if Na ur parents b d politicians... no Chop d money

u go work 2day? Coz me dey off nd i get all d tym 2 hate nd spit sheeeet
Re: The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos by Barselonia(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinex276:

u go work 2day? Coz me dey off nd i get all d tym 2 hate nd spit sheeeet
lolllz... fire Onnnnn
Re: The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos by chinex276(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Barselonia:
lolllz... fire Onnnnn
ehem now u come
Re: The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos by tempem: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Watching in 4D!!
Bring it on.....
chinex276:
ehem now u come
Re: The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos by seunlayi(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
[size=16pt]Omo Naija's, Make una leave the guy alone o, if na you nko?[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Richest Student In Unilag, Finally Graduate, Check Out His Photos by Daughterzion(f): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
After everything e no fine mtchew

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Man Caught With Vulture In Onne-ph To Use As Roasted Chicken For Sale / Under Age Marriage (add Your Comment) / STUNNING PICTURES: Animals That Died & got mummified naturally, Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.