Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Igwuruta Town Is In Darkness(no Electricity)help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Igwuruta Town Is In Darkness(no Electricity)help (687 Views)

Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) / Let Us Make Sense Here Iguruta Town Is In Darkness(no Electricity)help / Workers Cut Gas Supply To Egbin, Geregu, Darkness Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igwuruta Town Is In Darkness(no Electricity)help by soochukwu(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Igwuruta is a local town close to portharcourt international airport,I happen to live else where in portharcourt town where power supply(nepa) can said to be reasonably okay,but not too long after I moved to Igwuruta I then realized that power supply in rumuibekwe was fairly okay unlike iguruta where Darkness i the order of the day,one can not see electric light during night period though sometimes during the day hours occational PHED as they are called flashs the light,I have on different occations sort residents opinion on electricity situation and their responses has all been the same,simply state of helplessness,I also inquiried to know if they pay their electricity bill which they affirmed, now given this poor state of electric supply a lot of things suffer,e.g security in the night period is worrisome,economics well being of Iguruta comatose given it geographic location,as a neighbouring town to portharcourt international airport it is for obvious reason forms part of gateway to rivers state,as a private individual I am reconsidering whether I can continou to reside there as the cost of running generator every now and then is weighing on my lane resources down,what is good for the goose is also good for the gander,a word is enough for the wise,let us not short change our fellow citizens,that is charge them for services not rendered,let PHED not only give electricity when they need to collect electricity bills but rather give the people of Iguruta the benefit of paying their bills,I am sure Iguruta is not alone on this several other towns that have no outstanding individuals who can stand for them also suffer the same fate,let us all be our brothers keeper.PHED,PHCN,NEPA and several other names you are called, the onus is on you to prove that you are a corrupt free entity.Let light shine and shine on in our land Igwuruta,Rivers state and Nigeria.Please good people support this thread.We can Never walk alone.

(1) (Reply)

Why Emenike Tears His Nigeria Passport / Dead Man Rises Up & Accuse Man Dat Came To Eat Rice In His Burial Of Killing Him / How Do I Remove Biro Ink Stain From My Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.