Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? (715 Views)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Ever Wished To Take A Nap On 3rd Mainland Bridge? This Man Did! / How Do You Ascend Or Descend Stairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? by Beazy(f): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2014
Two questions are often confused. Namely: Who is Man? and How did man come about in the history of the universe?
Re: Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? by seunlayi(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2014
God created me for a good purpose
Re: Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Beazy: Two questions are often confused. Namely: Who is Man? and How did man come about in the history of the universe?
Giving a direct answer can lead to conflict here. In religion, God created man but scientifically, evolution did all the work.. We evolved from the great apes then to humanoid creatures like homo erectus, homo habilis, austhralopithecus africanus, homo sapiens and neandertals. Scientists say evolution didn't take its full effect in many cases and that's why you hear of bigfoot, sasquatch and yetis these days.
Re: Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? by valmunich(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2014
How is this a romance topic?
Re: Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? by destante(f): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2014
valmunich: How is this a romance topic?
romance leads to the birth of a new man cheesy
Re: Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? by valmunich(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2014
destante: romance leads to the birth of a new man cheesy
Lolgrin grin grin
Re: Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Science always want to explain everything in this regard it's a liar , I don't know about you I personally think I dint originate from some Ape.
Re: Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? by lawrenceunaa: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
i wouldn't believe it wink

If man originated from ape why haven't all 'em apes turn to man undecided

* why haven't man transformed to something else shocked

*why haven't apes transformed to another being cheesy

Am sorry for any person that says man evolved from ape cos he/she still have an ape brain undecided
Re: Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? by 1one: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who is A MAN.... Romance Topic

Who is MAN..... Religion/Science Topic

(1) (Reply)

A Thorough Examination Of The SCOAN Building Collapse / Rivers State Students In UK Cry For Help!!!! / Who Is The Nairalander That Mostly Posts Useless And Irrelevant Threads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.