Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Please I Need Video Tutorial on Joomla - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Video Tutorial on Joomla (646 Views)

Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish / I Need Video Tutorial On Web Design And Development / Pls Help On Joomla!- Template Not Showing On All Pages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Video Tutorial on Joomla by dayoungmoney1: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Please kindly help me with good video tutorials on joomla. i will highly appreciate it. thanks and God bless.
Re: Please I Need Video Tutorial on Joomla by stmartynz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joomla! 3 Essential Training
9h 41m Beginner Dec 13, 2012 Updated Sep 17, 2013

In this course, Jen Kramer shows how to use Joomla! to build a website from scratch—all without a single line of code. Discover how to create and organize content, add menus and sidebars, change the look of the site with templates, control who creates and edits content, and much more. The course also shows you how to evaluate the quality of extensions, plugins, and templates and how to download and install them. Finally, Jen emphasizes the importance of backing up your Joomla! site, and explains how to create and store those backups.

Topics include:
What is Joomla!?
Completing Joomla! installation
Planning your website
Organizing content in Joomla!
Creating categories, articles, and menus
Formatting text and images
Using modules and components
Identifying and installing good-quality third-party extensions and templates
Supporting multiple languages with Joomla!
Managing users and their permissions
Changing the look of the site with templates
Launching your site

http://teachyourselfanything.com.ng/?4729,en_joomla!-3-essential-training

For More Comprehensive and practical Video Tutorials
CHECK OUT
www.tya.com.ng
Tel - 07035754077

The Video Tutorial Giants
Re: Please I Need Video Tutorial on Joomla by Bigdreams(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
dayoungmoney1: Please kindly help me with good video tutorials on joomla. i will highly appreciate it. thanks and God bless.

Hi, you can download joomla tutorial videos on youtube.

You can visit these websites;

- cmsteachings.com
- joomladirect.com

Are you based in Lagos? Let me know.

Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Video Tutorial on Joomla by dayoungmoney1: 1:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Bigdreams:

Hi, you can download joomla tutorial videos on youtube.

You can visit these websites;

- cmsteachings.com
- joomladirect.com

Are you based in Lagos? Let me know.

Thanks.
yes i'm based in lagos. I'll check the site. thanks.
Re: Please I Need Video Tutorial on Joomla by onasa28(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
You can reach me on 08163454448 for full tutorial from novice to professional.

(1) (Reply)

How / Where Can We Get A Review For Our Startup? / My Blog Page Does Not Center On The Screen / Awoof! Design, Develop And Launch Your Website For Absolutely Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.