Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Michelle Obama Wishes She Knew In High School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Michelle Obama Wishes She Knew In High School (991 Views)

Actress Doris Simeon Says She Wishes She Could Restore Her Virginity / Duro Olowu Designs Michelle Obama's Dresses, Decorates White House For Christmas / Stella Damasus Stuns In High-tops Sneakers Live At Ankara Festival Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Michelle Obama Wishes She Knew In High School by finessela: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Michelle Obama attended a Get Schooled rally at Booker T. Washington high school in Atlanta last week, as part of the White House’s Reach Higher initiative. After the event Mrs Obama had a chat with MTV News’ Sway Calloway to reflect on her experience at high school and what she wishes she had known and done more.

“I try to tell my kids all the time, growth is about making mistakes, when you’re in high school, you think the world revolves around every shoe you wear and every negative comment somebody says to you. But high school is just a blip on the screen of life and none of that really has any bearing on who you’re going to become. If I’d known that, I would’ve raised my hand even more.” Mrs. Obama said.

What do you wish you had known about life when you were in high school?

copied from www.femmelounge.ng
Re: What Michelle Obama Wishes She Knew In High School by AfricanApple(f): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
I wish I had....
Re: What Michelle Obama Wishes She Knew In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
AfricanApple: I wish I had....

Shoes abi?
Oya take

Re: What Michelle Obama Wishes She Knew In High School by AfricanApple(f): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Shoes abi?
Oya take
yeye dey do u

I no be GEJ
Re: What Michelle Obama Wishes She Knew In High School by ginajet(f): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
ok
Re: What Michelle Obama Wishes She Knew In High School by DonaldGenes(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
AfricanApple: yeye dey do u

I no be GEJ
But iLike you nah that's why
Re: What Michelle Obama Wishes She Knew In High School by AfricanApple(f): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
DonaldGenes:
But iLike you nah that's why
*turns around* no talk am again o, no say ah no tell u o

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Talks Samklef & Saeon In New Interview (A MUST READ) / I Am Not A Virgin - Waje Confesses / Grass To Grace: How Bugatti Records Discovered ''my Boo'' Crooner SOSSI On Twitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.