Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Guinness To Reshedule Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness To Reshedule Test (1662 Views)

Graduate Management Trainee Test For Guinness Nigeria Plc / New Jobs @ Guinness (recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com) / Recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com(guinness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness To Reshedule Test by noellamba: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2006
Has anyone been sent a mail by guinness that they are going to reschedule test.
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by kuntakinte(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2006
I got a mail from them about 2-3 weeks ago, saying they would contact me but I've not heard from them since. I was to take my test in Lagos. I have not still recovered from the money I wasted then, they better make good their promise or,
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by dearie(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2006
@kuntakinte,
It's quite touching that you bore the cost of travelling for the test, yet you couldn't get to sit for it, it's one of those unpleasant experiences in life, I pray it all works out well for you!
I'll advise that, you always choose locations close to your place of abode, to cut down expenses like this.
All the best my bro!
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by kuntakinte(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2006
Thanks Dearie, I would have chosen benin, but I knew nobody there, in case it gets late and I couldn't go back the same day, that would mean a hotel, and spending more money, well like u said it's one of those things, we'll survive!
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by lolobukkie(f): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2006
please inform me of the new date for the guinness test thanks
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by slimfella(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2006
@kuntakinte

At least you went through the test without any major incident. I got trampled upon by people, I was complaining then I saw a guy with blood gushing from his fore head, A policeman hit him with the butt of his gun in a bid to stop people from rushin into the hall. It was the worst experience I have had in all my times of writing Tests
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by spontane(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2006
hey fellas,
do u mean for those in lag?cos i wrote mine on da 25th of july,please clarify
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by kuntakinte(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2006
Hey spontane, did u write in lagos? It's important to know, because I know some people later wrote in Abuja after the cancellation. Guinness said they would contact us 4 a new date and venue, up till now i've not heard anything.
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by nkems: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2006
Hi. I am looking for job, could someone assist me to get job in oil industry or bank

Thanks
cheesy angry tongue
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by kilombo: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2006
the test has been reschedule for tomorrow

time 4.00pm

venue trade fair complex
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by kaylala(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2006
Please how true is this

kilombo:

the test has been reschedule for tomorrow

time 4.00pm

venue trade fair complex

My dear, nobody is going to help u hear to get a job.The best anyone can do here is to give you necessary info and guide you along your path to excellent interview because most peeps here are experienced.

nkems:

Hi. I am looking for job, could someone assist me to get job in oil industry or bank

Thanks
cheesy angry tongue
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by Chyst(f): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2006
I got a mail from Guiness today informing me to come 4 test 2mrw. The venue is Trade fair by 11am. The 1st one I went nothing happened and they are expecting me to come again. Is it not transport money from Akwa Ibom to Lagos.
Re: Guinness To Reshedule Test by kuntakinte(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2006
Hey Chyst, tell me did u attend the test? I got the e-mail too inviting 4 the test. The test came in on 9th August, the test proper was on 10th August. Na wa o!!! How the hell did they expect me to attend it? Nigeria we hail thee!!! Anyway sha, I didn't attend, I learnt my lesson the 1st time!

(1) (Reply)

Nicon Insurance / Please: Diamond Bank Plc Test Format (orgent) / Intercontinental Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.