Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Increase Utorrent Download Speed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Increase Utorrent Download Speed (2134 Views)

Download Utorrent For Free On Windows | Mac | Android Mobile Phone / UNLOCK Any Huawei Modem How To Increase Your 2go Star To ULTIMATE In 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Utorrent Download Speed by pluxnet(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi everyone! i know you guys most have been wondering were the hell pluxnet have been., i have some other project to handle plus exam knocking at my door.Its just the matter of time, i promise pluxnet have lots of interesting tutorials and freebies in stock for you guys.

This afternoon am going to show how to effectively increase utorrent download speed. Last week ,when i was just surfing the internet,then i decided to download the new GTA IV and was a torrent file of 14GB. The download speed was so annoying that i will keep downloading till next year even though i have a good network ........lol!
To increase utorrent download speed, i will like to introduce you to a software called CheatEngine.With cheat engine you can increase utorrent download speed to 10MB/sec, isn't that amazing.

How to increase utorrent download speed

1. Download and install latest cheat Engine here
2. Hope you downloaded your utorrent. if not visit here
3. Open utorrent (make sure you check your current download speed)
4. Open cheat engine
5. click on a blinking icon at the top-left of the software.
6. Scroll up and click utorrent and click open
7. Check or tick Enable speed Hack
8. change the value to 0.1. then click Apply

Now check back your download speed.............

http://pluxnet..com/2014/09/how-to-increase-utorrent-download-speed.html

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Utorrent Download Speed by minmini: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Nice information. Using this tips, Now i have better internet speed. And i had checked internet speed from the site ScanMySpeed.com It helps to check internet speed accurately.
Re: How To Increase Utorrent Download Speed by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2015
With IDM you download files faster and save lots of your browsing data Click here to download http://www.edumacro.com/free-internet-download-manager

After download use this universal serial number to activate it from here. http://www.edumacro.com/internet-download-manager-serial-number/

(1) (Reply)

How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion / Top 3 Mistakes To Avoid While Buying The Best Laptops / Anyone With Video Clips Of Demolition Of Boi Building In Lagos To Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.