Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Akpos Akpos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Akpos (751 Views)

Akpos And Family / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! / AKPOS Akpos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Akpos by ojaydedon(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Akpos: MTN people are eating our money
too much.

Girlfriend: Yes the stealing is too much.

Akpos: I got an idea, instead of using phone, why don't we use a pigeon insending messages like the old time, just tie your message to it's leg if you want to reply.

Girlfriend: I like what is in your head. After an hour of waiting, Akpos' girlfriend saw the pigeon in the window, she checked it's leg's but nothing there, she sent it back, just a few minutes it comes back, she quickly grabs it but to her disapointment no message again, she sent it back. After some few minutes, she opened the window for the pigeon to come in, she checked it's legs but still no message.
With much anger, she headed to Akpos'
house and shouted "Akpos come here, you , you said you will send message through this pigeon but why the three times it came to me, no message?.

Akpos: You don't get it...It's 3 missed calls not message.

(1) (Reply)

Akpos The Greatest Theif / How Nigerian Churches Will Become In 2030 / Some Unknown African Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.