Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu (2196 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos / Mercy Aigbe, You’re Looking Better And Better Every Day! – Pic / Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nollywood bad boy, Ernest Asuzu returns with a bang, and talks about the secret of his staying power in the movie industry in this exclusive chat with Obindigbo Magazine in Awka.

Obindigbo Magazine: Where have you been?

Ernest: I’ve been around doing my thing. I’m a musician, an actor, and scriptwriter… jack of all trade and master of all you might say. Yeah, I’m the entertainment you’re looking for.

L-R Ernest Asuzu and Imanuel Jannah

OM: You might be a genius…

Ernest: Yes, I’ve not slept all night because of this script I’m working on. after, i catch a little sleep, then, I’ll go off to location.

L-R Vivian Ifezue and Ernest Asuzu

OM: You’ve been in the entertainment industry for so long. What’s the secret of your staying power?

Ernest: You don’t know who I am unless you get close. I stay true to my game. I travel here and there, and have been hooked to God. That’s the secret of my stay in the entertainment industry. I have the closest relationship with God, and I appreciate him. Then, my parents. I am also known as El-CREAM, which means EL-Shaddai Christ Rules Everything Around Me. I have three personalities in One. I rap, I model, and I act

Ernest Asuzu with a Copy of his Debut CD

OM: That means you’re a born again…

Ernest: God is not going to judge me by what I do but by what is in my heart. Andrew Asuzu is my father. He loves to help people. He was such a nice man, and I live up to him. He loves to help and motivate people.

OM: How is your relationship with other family members?

Ernest: We are eight. I have three other brothers… but I was loved most by my father.

OM: Do you think Nollywood has developed over the years?

Ernest: Yes. Some Nollywood movies have been shot overseas, acting is more difficult these days, and producers are really trying but I know things could get better.

OM: Do you think actors in Nigeria are well paid?

Ernest: Not really. I’ve got my family to take care of, and they expect so much from me. i know someday it’s gonna get better and that is reality.

Ernest Asuzu on a movie set in Awka.

OM: What’s your last word to your fans and all Igbo youths around the world?

Ernest: Hold on to God and he’ll direct your path. Believe in yourself. Do not believe any man is better. Believe that you only have one life to live. Do good always, and resist temptation. Become close to God, because that’s how I live my life.

L-R Vivian C. Ifezue, Ernest Asuzu, Imanuel Jannah

OM: Thank you for taking time to chat with us.

Ernest: You’re welcome always.

Source: http://obindigbo.com.ng/2014/09/exclusive-im-entertainment-youre-looking-ernest-asuzu/
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
apparently God is not so much into the movie-acting thing.. why not try Pentecostal Preaching and Pastorship RCCG is looking for people with deep roots in Nollywood. grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by kessel: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Attention seeking nigga,its showing in every of his response to questions
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by bustyhelen(f): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
expired fat oldie
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by daveP(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why do i have the feeling that if you wanna 'belong' to the industry, you must bend your neck to get the hiphop feeling?(2nd pix)
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by bustyhelen(f): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
d guy used to b so cute in his early days in d industry but nw too bloated and ugly
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
voltron: apparently God is not so much into the movie-acting thing.. why not try Pentecostal Preaching and Pastorship RCCG is looking for people with deep roots in Nollywood. grin
funny u.
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by kokoA(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
grin bros abeg behave naw.. Agbaya.. grin
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by enoqueen: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
this guy. when was the last time he model? about 20 yrs ago with Victoria inyama for collectibles during the publication of hint magazine.
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by amakufrancis(m): 4:09am On Sep 29, 2014
next news we going to hear from this guy would be, i want to go into politics.
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
kessel: Attention seeking nigga,its showing in every of his response to questions
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
kessel: Attention seeking nigga,its showing in every of his response to questions
is that what you think huh?
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
never liked him
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2014
bustyhelen: expired fat oldie
that's kinda harsh.
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:01am On Oct 05, 2014
bustyhelen:
d guy used to b so cute in his early days in d industry but nw too bloated and ugly
time changes yesterday....
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by scobaba: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2014
obidingbo magazine......smh.

see as him dey run mouth like say na Oprah dey interview am.
Re: Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
kokoA:
grin bros abeg behave naw.. Agbaya.. grin
Ernest agbaya?

(1) (Reply)

Busted: Headmaster Allegedly Caught Giving MouthAction To Maths Teacher. / I Love Flavour / Mercy Aigbe's Kissing Husband At Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.