Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Webmasters Pls Hlp Facebook-like News Feeds System Or Twitter-like Follow System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Pls Hlp Facebook-like News Feeds System Or Twitter-like Follow System (670 Views)

Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page / Which Do You Prefer - Facebook Or Twitter (Poll)? Why? / Nigerian Rss News Feeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Pls Hlp Facebook-like News Feeds System Or Twitter-like Follow System by daddynasa: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thank you for your time. Please i need experienced webmasters on this problem. I am developing an application with PHP/MYSQL. I was wondering how i can achieve a twitter-like follow system where a user sees all tweets or posts by people he is following. Or that of facebook where you see all post by your friends only. How the structure of the mysql tables would be like? and possible query techniques.Once again Thank you very much
Re: Webmasters Pls Hlp Facebook-like News Feeds System Or Twitter-like Follow System by daddynasa: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
All these webmasters no gree ans me o. Wetin happen
Re: Webmasters Pls Hlp Facebook-like News Feeds System Or Twitter-like Follow System by uanda(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
You need a table for friends.
This table should have 3 fields (requester, to, status)
Requester and to is the unique id of u and friend , status (y, n)

When a friend request is made to u, the status is n until accepted.

Your friends are the approved once and you can form your querry with this in mind

(1) (Reply)

Are You Good At Creating Website If Yes Enter.. / Issues With Yahoomail Mobile / My Mtn Simple Server Cheaat Is Not Worrking Again Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.