Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat (942 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / The Easiest Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat by franzis(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
In this challenging world of today, Who doesn’t want a flat stomach? Especially since tight dresses and crop tops are taking the fashion world by storm again. The following are the Easiest Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat:
1. Don’t eat 4 hours before you go to bed Think about it, if you are eating, then retiring to your bedroom right away and dozing off to sleep, you’re not actually taking the time to let your food properly digest, and it doesn’t give you the opportunity to burn off those calories during your everyday activities. Therefore, the weight is just going to sit on you, and you’re going to gradually start noticing that bulge in your stomach area getting bigger and bigger!
2. Drink a bottle of water before and after you eat Not only is water good for you, but it can also trick your body into thinking that it is fuller than it actually is. If you drink a bottle of water before you eat, you’ll avoid the urge to overeat, and by drinking a bottle of water after you eat, you will once again secure that full feeling in your body..Don’t worry about the water weight, it’ll drop off pretty quickly obviously.
3. 25 crunches before bed, 25 crunches when you wake up This is mandatory! You didn’t think that you were going to be able to get flat stomach by doing literally ZERO exercise, did you? Even still, 50 crunches a day is not so bad. Once you get into the habit of it, you’ll even start to find the routine to be quite a breeze.
Re: 3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat by RentedReality(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Only number 3 is valid in my opinion.

Contrary to what people think, YOU can get a flat stomach if you want it that bad, but it doesn't come easy.

Crunches, Crunches, & more crunches. PLUS an exercise guide you can integrate into your schedule.

I did it and so could you wink
Re: 3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat by destante(f): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
RentedReality: Only number 3 is valid in my opinion.

Contrary to what people think, YOU can get a flat stomach if you want it that bad, but it doesn't come easy.

Crunches, Crunches, & more crunches. PLUS an exercise guide you can integrate into your schedule.

I did it and so could you wink

you work at a gym?
Re: 3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
The best thing to do is to reduce our food in-take...Then include exercise into our daily activities or routine....

We ll come out with nice result....

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat by RentedReality(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
destante: you work at a gym?

You funny.

Regular 9-5 like the rest, only reason I end up at the gym is to kill my hyper-active side.

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat by destante(f): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
RentedReality:

You funny.

Regular 9-5 like the rest, only reason I end up at the gym is to kill my hyper-active side.

hmm okay.
Re: 3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat by RentedReality(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
destante: hmm okay.

Why did you ask..you work in one?
Re: 3 Easy And Simple Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat by destante(f): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
RentedReality:

Why did you ask..you work in one?
Nah. Cuz you spoke like one.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex in the Sea in Italy hospitalised after their Genitals stuck / Chemo could have a hidden deadly toll on pharmacists, nurses / Pls Vote Baby Xenia Chiamaka Nwobu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.