Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

What You Need To Know About Your Linkedin Account - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What You Need To Know About Your Linkedin Account (706 Views)

7 Things You Must Take Off Your Linkedin Profile Immediately / Got A Job Through Linkedin??? / How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Your Linkedin Account by joedrae(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Log Out of LinkedIn NOW

I learned something new about LinkedIn today - you can see where you are logged in. I thought I would see 3 computers that I was currently logged into; my phone, laptop and iPad, but boy was I shocked when I saw I was still logged in 48 places over the last 4 months. How crazy is that?! I am walking with my head down in shame! Did I really forget to log out of all of those computers?

I teach every day in public venues and private companies, and I seem to not be logging out. Well, thanks to the #linkedinchat I participated in tonight, I have now learned how to remotely log out of all those accounts, and I would like to share those steps with you tonight:

From the Your active sessions page, you can see how many sessions you're currently signed into. https://www.linkedin.com/settings/sessions

On that page, you can also review all devices that are signed in to your LinkedIn account, when you last signed in, what browser was used, the IP address, and the city and state the login occurred.

To view your sessions:

Hover over your profile photo on the top right of your homepage and select Privacy & Settings.
You may be prompted to sign in.
Click See where you've logged in in the top section under Your active sessions.
To sign out of a session:

Click Sign out to the right of the session you'd like to end.
Click Sign out to confirm.
To sign out of every active session (except your current one):

Click Sign out of all these sessions at the top of your list.
Click Sign out to confirm.
If you are logged into sessions in places you don't recognize, consider changing your password!

https://www./article/20140917020157-22901019-log-out-of-linkedin-now
Re: What You Need To Know About Your Linkedin Account by joedrae(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
was signed into 23 places. #CoversFace
Re: What You Need To Know About Your Linkedin Account by okonja(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
I always log out
Re: What You Need To Know About Your Linkedin Account by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
ok

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Else Got This Message? / How To Answer The Common Job Interview Questions / JK Michaels Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.