Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Mercy Johnson Is No 1 On My Crush List - Mr Nigeria Emmanuelkubese - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is No 1 On My Crush List - Mr Nigeria Emmanuelkubese (742 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is No 1 On My Crush List - Mr Nigeria Emmanuelkubese by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2014

Current Mr Nigeria Emmanuel Ikubese, who also became Mr World second runner up and was crowned the second Most Desirable Man in the World and the most Stylish” at the just concluded Mr World Contest is showing super gratitude to God for the opportunity given to him to fly his country’s flag and he is so happy he didn’t let the country down as he emerged the second runner up.
The Delta state born actor and model disclosed his celebrity crushes saying Mercy Johnson is number one on his list until she married
‘’I used to have a crush on Mercy Johnson until she got married. Then I stopped because it is not good to crush on married women to avoid getting into trouble. Then Genevieve, Rita Dominic and Omotola too. I respect hardworking women a lot. I am still looking forward to the movie where I would play a romantic scene like a boyfriend to Genevieve or Rita. I really love those two.”
http://dorovibes..com/2014/09/mercy-johnson-is-no-1-on-my-crush-list.html

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actor George Clooney Weds Today In Venice / Linda Ikeji Is Back / Tins You Need To Know About Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.