Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Is Life A Mystery? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Life A Mystery? (648 Views)

What Is Life Like Living In Africa? / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin / The Mystery Of The Idemili Culture!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Life A Mystery? by Barbarthundey(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
pls urgent reply needed to d topic: IS LIFE A MYSTERY
Re: Is Life A Mystery? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Well I think so cuz d more u think u know
d more u come to realize u dnt know anything
d more u think u understand d more u get confused
d more u see light d more u come to realize u are just in darkness so that's it for it cool

1 Like

Re: Is Life A Mystery? by Barbarthundey(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
snowprince07: Well I think so cuz d more u think u know
d more u see light d more u come to realize u are just in darkness so that's it for it cool

Hmmmmmm....
Re: Is Life A Mystery? by Barbarthundey(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
snowprince07: Well I think so cuz d more u think u know

Hmmmmm...
Re: Is Life A Mystery? by paul288yahoo(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
yes it is
Re: Is Life A Mystery? by bigfrancis21: 4:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Life is not a mystery. There is a deeper transcedental meaning and purpose to life than you can perceive on the surface level. There is a purpose to life and a mission each soul has to fulfil in life. We are souls inhabiting a physical jacket(the body) on a physical journey on earth, and not mortals who happen to possess a soul by chance. Life has always existed and each and every one of us existed in the hereafter before embarking on the journey to earth.

There's actually so much I can say and i'd gladingly talk to you more if you need me to.

1 Like

Re: Is Life A Mystery? by Funjosh(m): 5:36am On Sep 20, 2014
bigfrancis21: Life is not a mystery. There is a deeper transcedental meaning and purpose to life than you can perceive on the surface level. There is a purpose to life and a mission each soul has to fulfil in life. We are souls inhabiting a physical jacket(the body) on a physical journey on earth, and not mortals who happen to possess a soul by chance. Life has always existed and each and every one of us existed in the hereafter before embarking on the journey to earth.

There's actually so much I can say and i'd gladingly talk to you more if you need me to.

When i saw bigfrancis21 i thought this thread was also closed, until i saw good coments from you wink
Re: Is Life A Mystery? by Barbarthundey(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
There's actually so much I can say and i'd gladingly talk to you more if you need me to.[/quote]

I need to be enlightened
Re: Is Life A Mystery? by bigfrancis21: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Funjosh:

When i saw bigfrancis21 i thought this thread was also closed, until i saw good coments from you wink

grin

Fear not for I am not the grim reaper. cheesy
Re: Is Life A Mystery? by bigfrancis21: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Barbarthundey:

I need to be enlightened

We are going to have a long talk then. What you are going to be learning is going to be a big shattering of some of the convictions and beliefs/dogmas built in you by religion over the years which you have heard so many times that you've accepted it to be the truth.

Do you believe in the immortality of the soul? And have you ever heard about the pre-existence of the soul before?
Re: Is Life A Mystery? by Barbarthundey(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
bigfrancis21:

We are going to have a long talk then. What you are going to be learning is going to be a big shattering of some of the convictions and beliefs/dogmas built in you by religion over the years which you have heard so many times that you've accepted it to be the truth.

Do you believe in the immortality of the soul? And have you ever heard about the pre-existence of the soul before?
I've heard about d preexistent. but I don't' believe in d immortality
Re: Is Life A Mystery? by Funjosh(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2014
Barbarthundey:
I've heard about d preexistent. but I don't' believe in d immortality

Honestly I think what you believe depends on who you are lipsrsealed
Re: Is Life A Mystery? by bigfrancis21: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Barbarthundey: pls urgent reply needed to d topic: IS LIFE A MYSTERY

I enjoin you to read this thread started recently on similar life questions that you have. You will learn a lot from it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1922455/must-read-how-not-ghost#26657916

(1) (Reply)

National Anthem In Ur Native Language. / 14 Day Truce / Answer 6 Questions To Reveal Your Life Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.