Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World (1222 Views)

Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World / Nigeria Has The 10th Finest English Accent In The World - CNN. See Full List.. / Nigerians Have The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
There are over 7,000 languages in the world and
according to a new poll, the Nigerian accent is the
10th sexiest English accent in the world. CNN did a
recent poll on Facebook and above is how people
voted. I love the way French people speak English
sha...
source:LIB

Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
What are ur views on dis?
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by Mayydayy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
abeg which part of nigeria.buhari and im brothers follow?just asking .
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by NaijaChild: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Atleast something good is been said about us...
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by zizazizu: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Which part of Nigeria? I no sure say Igbo Accent sexy (except where dem dey pronounce money)....na joke o!
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
NaijaChild: Atleast something SEXY is been said about us...
corrected
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by Mayydayy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
i just learnt something.Americans no sabi speak English.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by Funjosh(m): 5:32am On Sep 20, 2014
NL I HAIL O
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Funjosh: NL I HAIL O
wetin dem do?
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by cao(f): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Mayydayy: i just learnt something.Americans no sabi speak English.

You'd be surprised how the English can't speak actual English. I swear, my English has worsen over the years...

Plus, which Nigerian accent? Let's be honest, the old school regal sounding voices of our leaders past, eg Tafewa Balewa, whose voice was commanding and awesome... In fact, they all sounded awesome.

Or OBJ, whose voice is loud, brash & not exactly pleasing to the ear...
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
cao:

You'd be surprised how the English can't speak actual English. I swear, my English has worsen over the years...

Plus, which Nigerian accent? Let's be honest, the old school regal sounding voices of our leaders past, eg Tafewa Balewa, whose voice was commanding and awesome... In fact, they all sounded awesome.

Or OBJ, whose voice is loud, brash & not exactly pleasing to the ear...

Listen to sanusi lamido sanusi.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by cao(f): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Joavid:

Listen to sanusi lamido sanusi.

Sweet voice, gotta love an articulate Northerner.
Re: Nigeria Has The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
what was their definition of sexy voice abeg ?

(1) (Reply)

World’s Shortest Man Dies At 75 / Whites With Black DNA / Pics:Benin Palace Chiefs Break The Native Chalk As Mourning Continues 4 Late Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.