Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

How To Meet & Forge Relationship With Employers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Meet & Forge Relationship With Employers (515 Views)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / BIGGEST Mistakes You Are Making On Your CV - From Employers' Perspectives / Do Employers Ask For Payslip Or Bank Statement Of Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet & Forge Relationship With Employers by HiSwag: 3:01am On Sep 19, 2014
Recently, i have been working with my Linkedin contacts by using my server resources to help them market their services and products (paid & free). i simply teach them to export their contacts and then they either choose i setup an email server for them for a fee or i use my server for them free.

Now, most of this guys are employers. so if you are looking for a job, why not join linkedin.com, have as many connections as possible, exports them and begin sending friendly messages to them. before you knoe, you will have started getting familiar with a few. and one thing might lead to another...meeting a guy who knows the other guy who needs or knows where your skills will be needed.

You can search Google to learn how to export LinkedIn contact or you just read this link here with graphic illustration:

http://blog.tremaynecurtis.com/how-to-advertise-on-linkedin-for-free

anybody with a better idea can comment below to help others.

1 Like

Re: How To Meet & Forge Relationship With Employers by HiSwag: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
better yet, job seekers should learn a skill and advertise to their connections on linkedin
Re: How To Meet & Forge Relationship With Employers by HiSwag: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
please leave ideas and lets share

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy- Business Manager Ref: 10 / Why You Must Lie On A Job Interview And What You Must Lie About / Help Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.